Join the community on
Discord
Pyrall

Vorago

Hello, I am just posting this today as I do believe something needs to be done to Vorago to entice players to actually WANT to kill this boss. I haven't seen people kill it in days, you can yell for teams but you aren't able to get a team. I'm not too sure as to what can be adjusted to make this better, but i do believe there needs to be some tweet to the boss itself. 

I fully understand it drops best in slot items and should be a hard boss, but from seeing people they quote on quote class it as a "aids" boss, if there was a way to run figures of how many times it's been killed this week, I recon under 75 times.

Maybe add something to actually make it soloable i'm not sure, this is more of feedback on the boss and i'm sure others would agree.

Thanks for taking you time to read this post, sorry to "moan/complain"

• Like 1

Pyrall,

As one of the more experienced players on Athens, I highly appreciate your post. If you could get more players to add their input onto your thread, I could push this much quicker. Also, if you could get with those who have experience killing Vorago to come up with some thorough, applicable suggestions then I can have more to work with. Try to get this done ASAP so that I may come prepared to the next staff meeting and try to push this on yall's behalf. 

Wolf

I agree with Pyrall, Vorago is really dead content right now. Havent see people killing it for like 1 week, before the update was hard af to get a team (i used to yell all the time when i connected to get a team) , now personally I decided to stop killing it (like lot of more people) , I know they drop bis weapons but if no1 ever farms it whats the reason to have it. I think something should be changed about it, not really sure what could be changed but we need to make that content alive and enjoyable to kill vorago and farm for bis weapons. 

• Like 1