Join the community on
Discord

Hello i would like to make a suggestion about Votes .

I think votes should get better rewards becouse atm the best thing you can get with votes are infinite overload and collector necklace that are 7.5k points each

thats around 187,5 votes bought for 250b ea : 46.875 tril and if used in double vote points event will be around 23 tril and is not worth it for many players since they are 2

more ways of getting inf ovl (dl tokens , pest control) not even speaking about the collector necklace that you can buy for 3t from players.

What i want to say is that i think votes are very important for the server and for new players , but atm no one buy votes 1 week ago votes price was 400-500b now 200-300b

and still no one buys them so the new players dont even vote anymore . Voting is very important for the server becouse helps the server grow.

• Like 1

+1

voting benefits are not enough to incentivize ALL PLAYERS to vote...for example, I can't be bothered to click through all those captcha's and shit for a measly 3 vote tickets every day (or 6 if I were to do it twice a day). The vote mystery box is absolute dog shit, if you actually made that box give some juicy rewards players would vote way more. It would also naturally raise the value on the vote tickets since you get a chance of getting the box from claiming the tickets...

There should be good enough rewards that the value of vote tix goes back to 500b at least, imo it should be closer to 1t so that will allow new players to right away get some cash to buy gear with simply from voting.

• Like 1

Thank you for your input about our current voting rewards. 

This has been heavily discussed during several of our weekly staff meetings. Currently, it is listed as one of the top priorities on the suggestion's list that I upgrade weekly. 

We are looking into several different routes at the moment. Please bear with us as we find the best route to take that rightfully rewards the Athens community.

Wolf