Join the community on
Discord
Trump

Solo Raids Needs Love

I really like solo Raids and would love to grind them to get myself some Hope gear but at the moment Solo Raids are not worth running. You will lose money on pretty much every run  unless you get a hope piece. If I were to grind 100 hard solos that just cost me 50t and hours of time were I could have been doing a much better money making method and if don't get piece I'm screwed and if I do get a piece it really was not worth as much considering I might have just payed 50t in runs and I still need the other half to make a weapon.

If we are to compare it to survivor raids, it makes no sense to run Solo Raids. Solo raids is more work than Survivor , the entry costs are higher , you lose money every run while survivor Raids you actually make a small amount for each run without hitting big ticket items, survivor raids also has better gear rewards. So in the current state besides having to get the reqs done for Survivor Raids, Solo Raids are dead content.

At the bare minimum I would like to see rewards that you at least break even on the entry cost, if not a small profit. Just something similar to like survivor raid rewards on things like tickets and boxes, and the mystery boxes have to go. If we did not lose so  much money running Solos I think you would see more people doing them and actually bring some hope gear into the game as these is very little right now. 

MAKE SOLOS GREAT AGAIN