Join the community on
Discord
Pyrall

Cash

I have been playing this server for a little bit now, and I do believe that the game needs more cash injections.  If you currently ask anyone how to make money, it will be the same 3 responses, Raids, Slayer or AFK on the side. These are good methods, however  when getting items or drops, you can be lucky and get a sale in that same day or it can take 3/4 days to sell a single item (which won't even be for just cash).

I believe we need something to balance this out as there isn't much cash flowing into the game. This will help new players and existing players to keep playing. I'm not too sure how this can be done or what can be added maybe add more cash for selling bonds or a shop which you can sell all items (similar to the 1B shop) but at a cheap price i'm not sure, but i do think this can put new players off playing as they can't sell items unless you have 1B shop items...

I understand the matter of grinding, but as a new player, it can take you some time to get on your feet ready unless your a lucky. 

Pyrall ? 

• Like 1

I agree with this. the 3 above mentioned methods are so grindy. Slayer for example is so boring to me and you can only make cash by getting the slayer boxes. Raids are good but i can only do solo beginner ones as can't afford the gear to do inters solo and only like to solo alot because i have kids where i keep needing to go afk. And for afk island i dont even use that anymore as the money you get from it is minimal.

Currently the staff team has implemented 1b caskets to increase a steady flow of cash coming into the game. These are easily obtainable from players of all levels. We are currently discussing more methods to increase further cash flow without crashing the economy entirely. 

Thank you for your suggestion. 

• Like 1