Join the community on
Discord
Escanor

Current Situation

Hey all,

I just wanted to make a quick announcement to let everyone know what's going on with myself and behind the scenes. As many of you can relate, I've been extremely overwhelmed with university since the end of the semester is coming up. I've been occupied with finishing up projects and preparing for final exams. This is a major reason why the update has been delayed for as long as it has. I heavily apologies for this because I know many of you were expecting an update during the weekend. 

As for when the update will happen, I don't want to make any promises. However, because you've all been so patient, here are some things to expect once it is ready:

• Slayer interface with the ability to block tasks
  • New Slayer helms
  • A new forgeable elite set
  • New weapon upgrades
  • Reworked maps for multiple bosses
  • bug fixes & QoL updates

Additionally, a POS rework, Daily Tasks, and a new minigame are being planned for a future update. I can't give any ETA's on when they'll be ready but they more than likely won't be coming out with this next update. 

Once again, i'm deeply sorry for the delay and the inactivity on my part. I know @Smash has been doing a tremendous job picking up the slack. Please thank him for me if you haven't already, he's been doing a hell of a job. 

It's great to see everyone enjoying the server and keeping it active! 

• Like 7