Join the community on
Discord
DynastyL

Raids Invite Suggestion!

Is this a good idea?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

Hello everyone!

I have a invite suggestion for raids, I'm speaking on this because after finishing raids people have to write names again and keep inviting. This tends to annoy some people including me because we have to keep on inviting by writing out the names of the person after every raid and if a person moves around the invitation gets cancelled and the leader has to write the name over again.

I know it's easier to suggest but it's harder to done behind the scene but my suggestion is:

- Once a raid leader has create a party he should have a right click option for 'Invite DynastyL' for example. This will make it easy for people to invite. 

- Second suggestion was once a raid has finished and it's the same leader inviting again is there a possible way for the leader to get the option 'invite previous session' as this will make it easier for the leader and for the players. 

I've also added a poll to see what the players think about this suggestion. 

Once again I know how easy it is to suggest and harder to do behind the scene but hopefully you guys will look into this suggestion. Thanks ? 

Edited by DynastyL
  • Like 2