Join the community on
Discord
nori nayr

A few Suggestions

Has your suggestion been suggested before? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
Not that I'm aware of
Will this suggestion create an eco issue? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
No
Is this Suggestion able to be abused? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
No
What do you think the overall impact to the Server will be?
Complete benefit as I don't see any down sides 
What is your suggestion?

1.) Make Raids owner items tradable just like owner items, they should be tradable as they're a sizable investment.

2.) Have the Boss slayer superiors scale the spawning of them based on npcs hp like prestige and olympus due to the fact the slayer gem is so hard to get.

3.) Change the Scroll bag to be able to remove things from it as I really don't see a reason it should permanently hold items as some can be expensive. 

• Global Administrator

Thank you for your suggestion.  As far as suggestion 1/3 go the intention of having it so you cannot remove/trade the items is to keep the economy stable, and sink some of those items.  This also acts as a balance to their benefits.  As far as suggestion 2 I will bring up your suggestion in our next staff meeting, and see what everyone else thinks.