Join the community on
Discord
Royalred56

AFK Guide

• Global Administrator

5515249b46c44c26ddd1eeedf0bbb84e.png

Welcome to the AFK guide, in this guide, we will cover how the AFK zones work, the rewards, and the benefits donor ranks give at the AFK zones.

To get to the AFK zone you can type ::afk

AFK rock

The AFK rock is the first of three spots you can use to gain afk points but is also the slowest of the three.  There are no requirements to mine this rock so anyone can use it to gain AFK points

afk_rock.gif

AFK Tree

The AFK Tree is the next in the line of progression in the AFK zone.  You will need to have Hoplite olympus rank to use the tree.

afk_tree_afk_tree_i.gif

AFK Tree I

The AFK Tree I is the final and best of the three resources you can mine/cut at the AFK zone.  You will need to have at least Hero olympus rank.

afk_tree_afk_tree_i.gif

AFK tree (i) give a chance of a boost damage token. The higher-ranked zones give a higher chance of getting boosts.

Screenshot_2021-07-28_at_20.54.10.png

You can convert the boosts you receive from the AFK tree (i) at the ::AFK into tokens. You can then forge the tokens into different boosts, depending on which combat style you prefer.

Screenshot_2021-07-28_at_20.23.52.png

4eb65cd67c11a5c6994b99562d2bd0d0.gif

Points awarded from each tree/rock

*Note these numbers are averages and not meant to be exact numbers*

AFK Rock:

Athenian-Hero  rock: 14-17 on average of 5-6 seconds

Legend rock: 16-19 on average 5-6 seconds

Monarch rock: 18-21 on average 5-6 seconds

Demigod rock: 21-25 on average 5-6 seconds

Typhon rock: 25-27 on average 5-6 seconds

Olympian rock: 29-33 on average 5-6 seconds

Titan rock: 29-33 on average 5-6 seconds

Primordial rock: 35-37 on average 5-6 seconds

AFK Tree:

Athenian  tree: 6-9 on average of 2-4 seconds

Spartan  tree: 8-11 on average of 2-4 seconds

Hero tree: 10-13 on average of 2-4 seconds

Legend tree: 12-15 on average of 2-4 seconds

Monarch tree: 15-18 on average of 2-4 seconds

Demigod tree: 19-21 on average of 2-4 seconds

Typhon tree: 21-24 on average of 2-4 seconds

Olympian tree: 23-26 on average of 2-4 seconds

Titan tree: 26-29 on average of 2-4 seconds

Primordial tree: 30-33 on average of 2-4 seconds

AFK Tree (I)

Hero tree: 13-16 on average of 2-4 seconds

Legend tree: 16-18 on average of 2-4 seconds

Monarch tree: 18-21 on average of 2-4 seconds

Demigod tree: 21-24 on average of 2-4 seconds

Typhon tree: 25-27 on average of 2-4 seconds

Olympian tree: 27-29 on average of 2-4 seconds

Titan tree: 29-32 on average of 2-4 seconds

Primordial tree: 33-36 on average of 2-4 seconds

AFK reward shop

The AFK reward shop gives amazing rewards from unlimited prayer scroll to a scroll bag, that previously was only obtainable through donation!

spacer.png

AFK Fishing

AFK Fishing is the newest addition to the line of AFK skills.  AFK Fishing will allow you to fish buffed versions of the fish you can normally catch that can overheal your HP and stack!

There are 4 AFK Fishing locations, they are all located at ::afkfish.

The four spots consist of:

*Note, you will also need the respective fishing equipment earned through fishing, from the Hero spot, before moving to the next fishing spot, along with the fish caught requirements that are listed below.*

The Hero Spot, where you can fish Hero Swordfish here.  You need Hero olympus rank to fish these.  These fish can overheal you to 135 HP. The Hero fishing spot can rarely give you an Hero Harpoon or a Legend Fishing Rod, which gives you a chance for double fish caught from the Hero and Legend spots respectively.

spacer.png

Next is the Legend Fishing spot, which gives Legend Manta Rays.  You are required to have Legend olympus rank and a Legend Fishing Rod.  These can overheal you to 146 HP. The Legend fishing spot can rarely give you a Monarch Fishing Rod, which gives you a chance for double fish at the Monarch fishing spot.

spacer.png

Next is Monarch Fishing spot, which gives Monarch Sharks.  You need Monarch rank and the Monarch Fishing Rod.  These can overheal you to 146 HP. The Monarch fishing spot can rarely give you a Demigod Harpoon, which gives you a chance for double fish at the Demigod fishing spot.

spacer.png

Next is Demigod Fishing Spot, which gives Demigod Rocktails.  You need Demigod rank and a Demigod Harpoon.  These can overheal you to 161 HP.

spacer.png

Linking Accounts
- Points/AFK rewards will now only go towards the account that is afking
- Players can give up to 3 of their alts an AFK Oly rank. 

To get started type ::afkmanager

0065d178877094b3933f8d44b137db53.png

You can view your AFK accounts in this window.
- To add an account AFK Account select one of the boxes in the AFK Manager interface and add your afk account name.
- If your Olympus Rank on your main account goes up, use this interface to update the rank of your afk accounts.
- To transfer points from your afk accounts to your main, right click the account name, and select Take Points

- An account with an AFK Oly rank higher than it's actual Oly rank cannot use the ::updateafkrank command
- To view your AFK rank, you can type ::myafkrank

- The loot you get from the AFK Tree (i) at ::afkzone will depend on the rank you are. The higher Olympus rank you are the more damage boosts you get. You no longer need to be in the Olympus zone to get this benefit.

• Thanks 1