Join the community on
Discord
Request

Skilling boss

Has your suggestion been suggested before? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
I'm Fairly Certain it has not.

Will this suggestion create an eco issue? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
No eco issue will be created at all.

Is this Suggestion able to be abused? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
Not at all In my opinion it will be more beneficial

What do you think the overall impact to the Server will be?
I think it will be a massive impact in a good way of course

What is your suggestion?

How about adding some sort of rotating boss, that reflects on just skilling so example, a tree that gives woodcutting, It dies, and then a different boss comes up like farming or something right after, but like make it cycle through each one of the skills, we could have rewards to something like skilling tokens that can be rubbed or redeemed for skilling experience and change the skilling shop to reward. And each boss could be killed by the materials based on skilling, so the fletching boss can only take damage from a knife. agility boss, can only be damaged by agility items like, some sort of gloves or outfit for agility. basically like level 3's can enjoy their time.

Also I feel the bosses could drop things like Brawlers (woodcutting ,fletching, smithing, ect) that boost skilling xp. Skilling xp lamps and tools to kill the bosses quicker. like, upgraded tools and such

I don't think this will have an impact on the economy as everything is able to be trained for the non combat stats and would help push the idea of skilling a little bit more

Edited by Makingbank
Followed proper outline