Join the community on
Discord
Nate

Event Boss Alerts

• Content Manager

Has your suggestion been suggested before? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
Yes, by me specifically in discord beta-suggestions but following the appropriate process.

Will this suggestion create an eco issue? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
No

Is this Suggestion able to be abused? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
No

What do you think the overall impact to the Server will be?
No overall impact and more of a QOL thing
What is your suggestion?

It would be good to see a 1 minute alert come up in the cc for an event boss about to spawn. It could show up something like:
Event News: ::tectboss will spawn in 1 minute! 
Event News: ::titanboss will spawn in 1 minute!
Event News: ::delboss will spawn in 1 minute!

I think doing this will give player the heads up and get to the event boss in time before the spawn.

• Content Manager

Would be a lot of spam unless the devs figure out a way that the spawns don't happen too close to eachother? Like code it so they are always 5 mins apart from the last event spawn or something?

8 hours ago, Smash said:

This could be qol but it'd definitely be a toggle because that's a lot of spam. 

Toggle-able is fine, and you could also have it be hidden for those who don't have the required rank for said boss. I.E. if im a new player with $10 dono, I should only ever see alerts for Inc/Just/Tect. Really only 1 alert at like 5 minutes is necessary.