Join the community on
Discord
Kyler

Ava’s Assembler + Features Behind It

Has your suggestion been suggested before? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
No
Will this suggestion create an eco issue? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
No
Is this Suggestion able to be abused? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) 
No
What do you think the overall impact to the Server will be?
Quality of life and make people a lot happier to not lose their arrows as fast with a slight increase to ranged damage.
What is your suggestion?

If you guys don’t already plan to remove arrows since magic doesn’t require runes here is my idea… add an avas assembler to the vorkath drop table with a base chance of 1/5000. It’s effect will obviously be a high chance to save arrows. Then, give it some stats that you think are balanced. While having that added, make a chance from all slayer superiors from prestige and Olympus slayer to have a 1/500 chance to drop a dust or something similar to allow you to attach the assembler to a vorkath cape or better. I think I’d be completely fine with ranged being the only style that requires ammunition if this were implemented. Please, whether your staff or not reply to this and let me know your thoughts! 

Thank you ?

Nice suggestion, but just so you know, if you don't like that range requires ammunition, you can buy arrows from the range shop ::shops (which are basically free). These arrows have lower stats, but at least you won't have to worry about ammunition. ? Good luck with your suggestion.