Logo.png
Vorago Raids Guide

Getting to Vorago Raids:

Use the following teleport in the teleports menu to get to Vorago Raids:

nbDmwsT.png

Requirements:

You will need the following requirements to be able to teleport to Vorago:

Requires Legend Olympian Rank

After teleporting to Vorago Raids, you will end up here.

xacCgU7.png

You will need to create a party before entering the raid.  You can create a party under the quest tab and click create.

The portal will take you to the Vorago Raid. Currently, there is no difference between the different difficulties, you can select anyone you like.

Once you start the fight, you want to start praying melee. The fight has 3 waves, with the first two waves being Vorago minions, and the last is Vorago himself. You will pray melee on the first two waves, and magic on the last wave.

Wave 1

AOVNliB.png

Wave 2

G7m7qo1.png

Wave 3

YZOOX1k.png

Gear Recommendations:

It is recommended that you do Vorago with a party of at least 2-4 people, all with armor of at least T9, and an T9 weapon. This is just a suggestion and can be completed with lower-tier gear, as long as you bring ample food and dodge mechanics when possible.

Once you complete the raid, you will get keys depending on the difficulty of the raid you complete.
Easy: 1 Key
Intermediate: 2 Keys
Advanced: 3 Keys

Loot:

8de6303b7faee5e1632f74140c3aa24e.png

The one main item people do Vorago Raids for is the Book of Omens or Vorago Scrap. 

The Book will give you the chance at 1 of 3 weapons

The Vorago Scrap gives you the ability to make Vorago gear and accessories by forging Vindictive, Blood Elite armor, and the scrap together.

SXbBuyU.gif

It is possible to sell or trade the book, but all of the weapons are very powerful. If you are using a weapon from the Omni bosses or lower, any of the three weapon styles will be an upgrade for you!

Here are the stats of each of the Seismic Weapons:

Seismic Wand

i411CpE.png

Seismic Maul

BI9QN3Z.png

Seismic Bow

SbMxj7I.png

For each of these weapons, you can also forge them into an even stronger version at ::upgrade, then using the forge option.

5ff9qpA.png

IBdikQo.png

IrqhvgN.png

Vorago armor

Q2H7lbb.png

Here are the stats you will get from Vorago gear

tCJ4QBy.png

Here are the stats you will get when you upgrade to the Seismic U versions:

6CykUY3.png

Knx9MNZ.png

fJkbe6W.png

I hope this guide helps, and as always, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me or one of the other staff!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1