Join the community on
Discord
Fruitellaz

Introducing Auras

With this being a custom server, the possibilities are endless in terms of content.  With that being said, I think athens should consider the introduction of an now equipment slot, the Aura.  It's already something people are familiar with from RS, but it could be worked into athens to benefit the players in new and interesting ways.

Some Ideas for Potential Auras

- "The Ranger", "The Mager" and "The Brawler", standard 5% boost to attack strength.  Could be combined to create "The Allrounder" which provides a 7.5% DMG boost to all.

- "The Lethargic" an AFK based scroll, which could increase points or speed by 5%.

- "The Undead" could increase damage to undead creatures, effective without the chest and souls minigame.

- "The Architect" could increase damage within the abyss, could increase chance of double look/caskets within the abyss and could increase superior chance.

- "The Skiller" could increase XP gained whilst skilling, would become increasing useful as custom skilling is introduced.

- "The Raider" could increase drop rate cap inside raids and damage increase.

- "The Jellybean" could increase damage, run speed, or chance of double loot within the chest rush minigame

- "The Slayer" could increase damage on task, increase chance of superiors/slayer boxes and increase points gained on task.

- You could then added "Godly" aura, which would be a forge of all the auras available, and would give all the benefits at one time - Obviously going to be very difficult to achieve.

These are just a few examples, if people have other ideas drop them below.  There's plenty options available.

I think these help people to make the content they enjoy, whether that be raids, slayer, abyss.. more effective and slightly more rewarding.

In terms of WHERE these could be added, I think the Loyalty Shop would be the perfect place, and you could make particular ones into a forge (So "The Lethargic" could be two parts one from loyalty store and one from afk store.. same with "The Slayer" aura etc)

Let me know what you think