Join the community on
Discord
Sign in to follow this  
Artemis

Staff Feedback - April

Posted (edited)

Welcome back to AthensPS monthly staff feedback thread! (March)

We want to hear your feedback & opinions on our current staff team. Please feel free to leave any constructive criticism or any in game experiences with said staff member. Help us improve!. Be sure to include every staff member within your post. Please.

Every person who replies with feedback that matches the below requirements will receive two vote packages.

Feedback Requirements:
YOU MUST properly fill out feedback to get reward. You will NOT be rewarded if you put N/A (anything of similar content e.g: "not seen them in-game" etc.) or leave out feedback on more than 3 staff members.

We will have monthly feedback threads to make sure we continue serving the community in a positive way!  You may copy & paste the format below:

At the end of your feedback, please leave your opinion on who deserves, "Staff of the month"

V2TAjOm.pngCommunity ManagerV2TAjOm.png

Draoder 

Smash

V2TAjOm.png Global Administrator V2TAjOm.png

Munjeezy

Blitz

V2TAjOm.png Trial Global Administrator V2TAjOm.png

abac2158ea13ed1428c2a9fc287a595a.gif Wiki Manager abac2158ea13ed1428c2a9fc287a595a.gif

Ogre

V2TAjOm.pngDonation ManagerV2TAjOm.png
Beansfham

Ding Dong Ho

lfgtzAL.png Event Team lfgtzAL.png

Rebel

Gareth

lfgtzAL.png Gim Manager lfgtzAL.png 

Lindgren

spacer.png Suggestions Manager spacer.png

Leo

lfgtzAL.png Administrators lfgtzAL.png

Cashapp

Veng

lfgtzAL.pngTrial AdministratorslfgtzAL.png

Queen Bee

spacer.png Global Moderator spacer.png

L V

Slaya

spacer.png Trial Global Moderator spacer.png

Hob
Chadsta

uFkddV2.png Moderator uFkddV2.png

Neck 

Ziossa

uFkddV2.pngTrial Moderator uFkddV2.png

Royalred56
Rep

5PJoGhO.png Server Support 5PJoGhO.png

Echoes
Gotbaconeh

5PJoGhO.png Trial Server Support 5PJoGhO.png

Mageownsu1

Edited by Artemis
  • Like 1

Community ManagerV2TAjOm.png

Draoder - After having my account rollbacked Draoder messaged me out of the random to see if it was fixed, after talking to him personally I am honestly gonna say all nice things to Draoder, thank you & Munmun aswell as Escanor for the help. 

Smash - Smash is a good guy deep down, but again don't piss off Smash if you wanna keep peace. Honestly a great guy does a lot the community

Munjeezy - Munmun, after what's just recently happened Droader & yourself I can only say nice things about you boys went out of your own ways to see if everything was okay, honestly great guys, do a lot for the Server. 

Nate - Nate has helped me a lot & still does, ever since I come into the Forums team I've had nothing but kind words & walkthroughs with Nate, really a good man. 

Blitz - Lately I've seen Blitz online a few times, but I know he's around. 

abac2158ea13ed1428c2a9fc287a595a.gif Wiki Manager abac2158ea13ed1428c2a9fc287a595a.gif

Ogre - Ogre is a great guy, been a busy man recently, but has helped me a lot in game with stuff I needed help with when no one else was around at the time. 

Beansfham - Ohhhhhhh Dev Man. Beans after his promotion has stepped up a lot in game & all round, genuine guy but same as Smash don't piss him off. 

Ding Dong Ho - Ding since being promoted has stepped up to the plate, great guy that has helped me out a lot of the time in situations I needed help with. 

Rebel - Rebel ❤️ only kind words for the guy. Honestly hands down one of the most genuine guys I've ever met, goes out of his own way for us, I will never forget Rebel. 

Gareth - Gareth! I haven't seen around lately, but the time zones all different for all staff members, but at the points where Gareth has stepped in to help me out on a number of things. 

Lindgren - Lind, honestly appreciate the guy. Works his butt off on his Gim & when you need him he'll pop outta no where, only kind words for this man. 

Leo - I don't see much of Leo. But in the times in need he is always around. 

Cashapp - Cashy, I didn't know Mr.Cashapp a lot, but recently we've talked a lot.

Artemis - Bernie introduced me to the team & I won't forget what Bernie has done for me, honestly a good guy. 

Veng - Vengy! Mate, we never talked much, but now we don't stop. 

Queen Bee - Bee I don't talk too much lately. But I know She's busy. 

Slaya - I miss my Slaya man. 

L V - L v is a good guy, does a lot for the community & when you're in need L v is generally the first one to be there when he's online. 

Neck - I don't see Neck too much as time zone difference. But I know & have spoken to a fair amount of times. 

Mickey - I never knew Mickey until I seen log in & in voice chat a lot of the time. Welcome back Mickey. 

Hob - Hob I've seen online a lot of the time when I just log in, always around when I need help & others too.

Ziossa - Zio, since your promotion man you've stepped up a lot. I really happy to speak to you a lot of the time. 
Chadsta - Chad, was the first one to say 'Give back his ss ya rats' I respect that hardcore, Chad has been there for a lot of people & also the way he talks to people that are new is like an Angel. 

Rep - Won't say anything about myself. 

Royalred56 - Royal, working with Royal I could've asked for a nicer person, Royal steps up a lot when no one else is around & honestly does in a lawfully manner, the kind guy. 

Gotbaconeh - Bacon since his promotion has learnt & stepped up a lot. Helps a lot of people in need & I'm really happy to of met Bacon. 

Echoes - Echoes, since your promotion into Server Support you've stepped up a lot & go out of your way to help a lot of new people, I only got kind words for this guy. 

"Staff of the month"

This Month I'm gonna give everyone the Staff of the Month, it's been a rollercoaster for us all but as a whole Staff community has been there when everyone needs, so I think everyone needs to be thought of as all our hard work doesn't really go as one person, I believe all of us as a whole deserve to be Staff of the month for April. 

• Like 1

V2TAjOm.pngCommunity ManagerV2TAjOm.png

Draoder - I have seen this person around, but never had a moment to interact with this staff

Smash - Smash would be the one I have interact with the most, very helpful with dono deals, and have great interaction with him

Munjeezy - Always seen him active in the help cc, seems like a very chill person

Nate - VERY VERY helpful in the CC, always see him answering any questions I had in the past

Blitz - Always seeing him on and wish happy birthday everytime, never skip a beat

Ogre - I have seen Orge around a month ago when started, have not interact with him

Beansfham - personally seen him always do raid, very helpful with runs in game and chill staff

Ding Dong Ho - always helpful in the help CC and help out new players

Rebel - very friendly and helpful staff, always help me out and listen to my ::help, always appreciate his help with winning giveaway.

Gareth - Very active staff that always spawn good stuffs, thank you

Lindgren - personally have not interact with this staff since not GIM, but the events from GIM seem very active and most GIM like this staff a lot

Leo - Have seen the suggestion forum in the past, seen him around in game and tune in to streams time to time. Fun staff with OP iron acc

spacer.png Forums Manager spacer.png
Artemis - Thanks for hosting monthly raffle and reply to my forum post. Very funny and helpful mate.

Cashapp - I have always seen him on and opening a lot of loots, never had a chance to talk to this staff, yet.

Veng - Veng on his GIM is very helpful and answer a lot of my questions when I started, he's pretty neat

Queen Bee - Bzz Bzz, very helpful

Slaya - Seen this staff around for awhile, help me started with Slayer training

L V - Seen this staff around couple time, i do not have enough interaction with this staff, yet

Neck - I have personally seen this staff twice, but never had a chance to interact

Mickey - I think i have seen mickey online for like a week straight, never had an interaction with this staff

Hob - always cheerful in the help cc, never had a run in with him

Ziossa - Never really talk to this staff, but seems helpful during hard time
Chadsta - mr chad always on and very funny to talk to

Rep - the most beloved ironman in my heart, started out as ironman together, seen him all grown up into a great support and awesome guide for ironman.

Royalred56 - always on the help cc and helping out everyone

Gotbaconeh - Very fun and helpful to talk with in the vc in discord.

Echoes - similarly to bacon, but more in the help cc

"Staff of the month"

I have to personally nominate Rep as this is the most interaction I  have with, always helpful and very knowledgeable. He's always do be DC tho.