Join the community on
Discord
Sign in to follow this  
Artemis

Community Suggested Content

This thread is created as a place where the community can post what they're wanting added along with any ideas they might have. The content will be looked at, discussed & possibly added.

Template

Suggestion:
How can this benefit the server:

IGN: Gifted Moron

1. I would suggest working on a way better starter guide and reworking the tutorial

2. Rework the shops, remove all thats useless. And add melee/magic/ranged shops 1 to 3. With each shop the gear gets more expensive but better.

3. Get a decent train area going, where its easy for beginners to get used to the custom items. Add some starter "training" armour, dropped by the ::train monsters so people get used to upgrading armour, and grinding for it. (kinda like the ones at ::iron)

4. Add tiers to gear, like they did in dungeoneering. So if you examine a piece of gear, you can tell if its early/mid/end game.

5. Make the "junk items" noteable, that way its more lucrative to open boxes, and sell the junk, This way there will be more money in game, and you will get a bigger cashflow in game. Since its easier to get bills, you are prompt faster to buy an item, or try and upgrade it.

6. Get all skills working, or add 99 Skill lamps, so people can get a MAX cape, instead of being hard stuck on a starter cape.

7. Get a x10 button the the slot machine. This costs 250b to spin, and youll get 10x the price. With the chance of getting 10x nothing ofcourse.

8. Use the "Help CC" for actual help, support should pay close attention to it, in order to help people out. No begging, buying, lending, crying allowed. Just a proper channel for newcomers, or returning members to get get a quick awnser on a question.

9. Smithing isnt working properly, you get just much exp when smithing a longsword (with 1 bar) and a scimmy (with 2 bars)

10. Fix crops being removed ben logging out.

More will be added,.

Sorry for any typos, English isnt my first language.

Edited by Gifted Moron

Can we somehow add a collection log? Where we can track the monsters/bosses we've killed. Minigames & Misc.

I believe this may add more content for those that already entering early, mid-late game, this would add some content for more Players to grind.

Edited by Represent | Brandon

IGN: A Dry Shart

Can we get the option to talk to and pickup other peoples pets removed? Would make attacking the bosses at voteboss and heartseeker because the block the attack option when scrolling over forcing us to search through right clicks to attack the boss.

Edited by A Dry Shart

Hi @A Dry Shart,

Thankyou for your suggestion. Something like this will not be possible as it's account bound with the options that are available. You also need to think of the issues that can arise by allowing other people to pickup pets that aren't theirs if the possibility to add this was there.

We do appreciate the time you have taken on this but this suggestion will not be possible. 

15 hours ago, Represent | Brandon said:

Can we somehow add a collection log? Where we can track the monsters/bosses we've killed. Minigames & Misc.

I believe this may add more content for those that already entering early, mid-late game, this would add some content for more Players to grind.

Hi @Represent | Brandon thankyou for your suggestion.

Something like this is in the current roadmap for Athens and will potentially be added in the future.

What was meant by this was not showing the options for talking to or picking up other peoples pets to reduce the clutter on screen to allow for easier attacking of the bosses

Hi @A Dry Shart

Ah apologies, I must have read your first comment wrong.

You can remove the viewing of pets by typing ingame ::render. Doing so will give you multiple toggle options for what you can use ingame. Please refer to the image below along with trying it yourself ingame. For your situation you are describing, I would untick the two options for pet at the top of the below image.

eac618a6429e90c75fe7f742de315159-png.jpg?width=298&height=300

On 2/21/2021 at 8:58 PM, Gifted Moron said:

IGN: Gifted Moron

1. I would suggest working on a way better starter guide and reworking the tutorial
-This has been done, refer to:

2. Rework the shops, remove all thats useless. And add melee/magic/ranged shops 1 to 3. With each shop the gear gets more expensive but better.

-What type of shops are you referring to here? There are multiple shops with multiple different uses so specifics will be helpful for us.

3. Get a decent train area going, where its easy for beginners to get used to the custom items. Add some starter "training" armour, dropped by the ::train monsters so people get used to upgrading armour, and grinding for it. (kinda like the ones at ::iron)

-There is new Starter Gear on Athens which gives new players a bit of a headstart. If you find that you don't have that gear as a new starter, please ask an Admin ranked staff member or higher in-game to assist you with getting this. Regarding the train area, it's a necessary area to start at due to the progression needed to unlock other npc's  to continue progressing. See the guide below for what I am reffering to:

4. Add tiers to gear, like they did in dungeoneering. So if you examine a piece of gear, you can tell if its early/mid/end game.

-This could be a feature in the future! Keep an eye on this space. For the time being use:

5. Make the "junk items" noteable, that way its more lucrative to open boxes, and sell the junk, This way there will be more money in game, and you will get a bigger cashflow in game. Since its easier to get bills, you are prompt faster to buy an item, or try and upgrade it

-By Junk items do you mean the items you get from Selling the things that you get from the multiple boxes you can open? (Ultra Boxes, Supremes, Mystery Boxes etc)
If yes, this option has been considered before in the past and is not going to be an option to add moving forward. The reason for this is that there are so many people in the game who have thousands of these boxes and will create a huge influx of cash to the game which will have a domino affect on the economy. Something like this won't be considered.

6. Get all skills working, or add 99 Skill lamps, so people can get a MAX cape, instead of being hard stuck on a starter cape.

-There is a heavy push we are doing on the Skills for Athens. We have added resources to getting this working and will continue to develop this to make it more availble in Athens. Watch this space.

7. Get a x10 button the the slot machine. This costs 250b to spin, and youll get 10x the price. With the chance of getting 10x nothing ofcourse.

-I can suggest this to the developers and owners and see if this is going to fit in with the current Roadmap for Athens

8. Use the "Help CC" for actual help, support should pay close attention to it, in order to help people out. No begging, buying, lending, crying allowed. Just a proper channel for newcomers, or returning members to get get a quick awnser on a question.

-I think the way it's working now is perfectly fine to be honest otherwise the whole community will be split into different "Chats"

9. Smithing isnt working properly, you get just much exp when smithing a longsword (with 1 bar) and a scimmy (with 2 bars)

-Smithing folds into what I was saying earlier to your comment on skilling. Watch this space.

10. Fix crops being removed ben logging out.

-This folds into what I was saying earlier to your comment on skilling. Watch this space.

More will be added,.

Sorry for any typos, English isnt my first language.