Join the community on
Discord
Sign in to follow this  
Artemis

Staff Feedback - February

Welcome back to AthensPS monthly staff feedback thread! (February)

We want to hear your feedback & opinions on our current staff team. Please feel free to leave any constructive criticism or any in game experiences with said staff member. Help us improve!. Be sure to include every staff member within your post. Please.

Every person who replies with feedback that matches the below requirements will receive two vote packages.

Feedback Requirements:
YOU MUST properly fill out feedback to get reward. You will NOT be rewarded if you put N/A (anything of similar content e.g: "not seen them in-game" etc.) or leave out feedback on more than 3 staff members.

We will have monthly feedback threads to make sure we continue serving the community in a positive way!  You may copy & paste the format below:

At the end of your feedback, please leave your opinion on who deserves, "Staff of the month"

V2TAjOm.pngCommunity ManagerV2TAjOm.png

Draoder 

V2TAjOm.png Global Administrator V2TAjOm.png

Interesting

Munjeezy

Nate

V2TAjOm.png Trial Global Administrator V2TAjOm.png

Blitz

lfgtzAL.png Event Team lfgtzAL.png

Rebel

Gareth

lfgtzAL.png Administrators lfgtzAL.png

Blitz

Cashapp

Lindgren

Artemis

lfgtzAL.pngTrial AdministratorslfgtzAL.png

spacer.png Global Moderator spacer.png

Veng

Leo

Ogre

spacer.png Trial Global Moderator spacer.png

uFkddV2.png Moderator uFkddV2.png

Queen Bee

uFkddV2.pngTrial Moderator uFkddV2.png

Slaya

5PJoGhO.png Server Support 5PJoGhO.png

Mickey

Niddy

Ding dong ho

5PJoGhO.png Trial Server Support 5PJoGhO.png

Viniarskism
L V

HOB

Neck

Draoder 

Interesting - One of the only Global Administrators I've seen in game. Interesting was on for a short period of time, and interacted with the community a bit, talked a bit about future fixes and such that was really handy information for us to know. Definitely seemed very chill and easy-going to talk to. 

Munjeezy - 

Nate - I don't see much of Nate in game, but I do see all the updates and forum posts that Nate makes, and even some Guides I believe? In a way, Nate has helped me a lot with all of his posts that I can read and catch up on and learn this server!

Rebel - This is probably the staff member that I've had the most interaction with on this server. He has been nothing short of helpful to me, even when all my questions are nub questions and he reassures me all the time that player help is the priority and you can see that he helps a lot of other people on the server as well. 

Gareth - Gareth makes the Event Team a Dynamic Duo with the amount of help and events that he handles. I haven't seen him on as actively as Rebel, but we all have lives and some of us can be on more than others and I understand that. 

Godzilla - Bonus points to Godzilla for having the most awesome event boss xD. Very helpful in FC and have not seen anything I had an issue with. 

Blitz

Cashapp - His name always reminds me that I have money in my Cashapp that I should donate with but can't because Cashapp doesn't really work for donations. xD. But on a real note, Cashapp was definitely very friendly and great with community interaction. 

Artemis - Artemis is super friendly and always willing to help out/ test any issues that may be happening. He's had to help me with what I thought was a bug and I really felt like a priority to him when he did. 
Ironlind - 

Veng - Veng was one of the first staff members I saw when I joined the server. I didn't talk to him much but he 

Leo - Leo is always active and helpful and answering questions. The only issue I've seen that doesn't really involve him but involves more of certain players that will be toxic when he's around or even at him. As a new player, I'm not sure if this is just a widely spread joke or not, but I've seen some times where players just took it too far with him. 

Ogre - I actually haven't seen this name at all and I've been on quite frequently. Perhaps busy at the moment, but I can't provide any feedback at all. 

Thedoncaban

Harte

Mickey - Mickey is great with community events! Having his own youtube channel helps with the mentality of getting the community together and doing stuff to have fun. And you can really tell he enjoys the server and wants others to share that enjoyment with him.

Niddy - Niddy does his job well when he's on. He's very able to calm down the FC if it's gotten out of hand and shows respect to others while maintaining the situation. 

Queen bee - Always answering questions and helping out with tips and advice on what players should do after starting out or what they should aim for. And seems to test out everything to see if it's decent or not for the rest of us. Big fan. 

Slaya - This is actually one of the first people to help me out in game even before he was a server support. It was a well deserved promotion and I think Slaya is going to be a great addition to your team. 

Ding dong ho - I've had a couple of conversations with Ding Dong, super nice and always willing to help out players and answer questions. 

Staff of the Month Vote: 

Honestly, just in what I've seen in the past few days that I've been an active member of the server? I would have to vote for Rebel as the Staff of the Month. He has been tirelessly dedicated to the relaunch of Athens and making sure every new player and returning player gets helped and making sure they know that they can message him anytime he's on. The first two-three days after a launch are crucial for new players that don't know the server yet and are looking towards the players and staff to help them get by and Rebel has been absolutely murdering it. 

*Disclaimer: I know the post said only three blanks are allowed, but I've actually been on almost 24/7 for the time I've been a member and the ones that I did not comment on were staff members that I just plain haven't even seen log-in. If this makes me ineligible for the reward, that's fine. Hopefully I can have more feedback next month but I love the server so far! All of the new changes and what I've heard of the server before re-launch definitely seem to be going in the right direction.*

Draoder - personally never seen or heard of draoder before. 

Interesting - seen in game one time and seemed to just be about fixing any issues with the sever and informing any information needed.

Munjeezy- 

Nate - I see nate online here and there but I always see that he is active on forums posts and updates.

Rebel - this guy right here is nothing sort of a treasure to Athens , always active and willing to help anyone with legit anything. so calm and chilled and loves to even keep the sever buzzing with his sense of humour and pushing towards bring the community together with fun events. 

Gareth- also a very huge credit to Athens equally as good and helpful and even active as rebel. need any help? Gareth would be in your pm's helping anyway he could.

Godzilla.  -never seen in game but always seen commenting on anyone suggestion throughout forums.

Blitz - not seen in game but im guessing this guy is a behind the scenes helping out.

Cashapp - seen him in game opening boxes and talking with the community 

Artemis - had one conversation with Artemis but he was super friendly and helpful with even the smallest question I had. very active on forums with comments and post.
Ironlind - also know as Lindgren 😉 is activate in game and forums 
helpful and handles clan chat when online.

Veng - seen him bouncing around time to time helping anyone that asks even down to a simple gear upgrade question. 

Leo - active and helpful

Ogre -

Thedoncaban

Harte

Mickey- absolute brilliant guy. really down to earth and just always happy to answer any question that comes his way.

Niddy

Queen bee- simply not a fault with queen what so ever. handles the clan chat with easy, has earned everyones respect and love with a calm level head on handling situations and questions that comes in game. always seeming queen running around the sever helping anyone new that comes into the game and setting them on the right path, even testing any method before suggesting it. all round keeper. going above and beyond what is needed for sever support what is amazing.

Slaya - not had many convos or interactions with him personally but I seem him online often and helping the community out through clan chat and yell. would be a good member of the Athens team 

Ding dong ho - very active helpful support. ding is just a very nice guy, so chilled and relaxed making any 'toxic' behaviour disappear. already seen ding as a server support with knowledge and help he has.

for the staff of the month its a very hard decision for me (being new to the game but im very active 😄 ) because the the two staff jump out the most is 'rebel' and 'queen bee' both very active and extremely helpful 24/7 and absolutely pushing this sever through the relaunch making everyones day a joy. but rebel goes that one step more over anyone.

Edited by roll a zoot

Due to my timezone i feel like there are many names on the list who i haven't met/ know well enough to leave proper feedback.

Draoder: Not seen

Interesting Not seen

Munjeezy Not seen

Nate Sometimes shows up, seen him help a couple of times in the help fc. Also a familiar name on the forums.

Rebel The face of the team i see the most, regular hosts events. Also a very kind moderator. Puts a big emphasis on voting and doing stuff as a community.

Gareth Usually see him in the mornings of my time zone. Is talkative now and then, not as noticeable as the likes of Rebel.

Godzilla Seen him a couple of times, the server seems to love him whenever he does something. Seems like a cheerfull moderator.

Blitz: Haven't seen him

Cashapp: Have seen him talk here and there but not really been in contact with him.

Artemis Only seen him log in a couple of times.
Ironlind Haven't seen him much, similar to Artemis.

Veng Seen him log in once or twice

Leo Fammiliar face, pulled a heartseeker piece right in front of me (rigged grats). Also helpfull with donation deals.

Ogre Never seen

Thedoncaban Never seen

Harte Never seen

Mickey Fammiliar face, does server raids and giveaways.

Niddy seen him a couple of times, nothing much to say

Queen bee I feel like the most talkative helpfull support there is, very often talks in the fc aswell. Feels good to have someone to talk with during the quiter times.

Slaya, I feel like the slayer grinder of the server. Always see his name pop up with announcements. The times i did need help Slaya did provide an answer, very friendly aswell.

Ding dong ho, Never seen

For the member of the month its a tossup between Queen bee and Rebel. If i had to choose one it would be Rebel. When i started last week he has been really helpfull answering a plethora of questions, never (seemingly) being bothered by it aswell which is very nice. Also i feel like he is the most 'visable' admin of the team.

Community ManagerV2TAjOm.png

Draoder ive never met or seen him in game so don't know

Interesting ive never met or seen him in game do don't know

Munjeezy amazing staff memeber very friendly and always helps me or send me in the direction of someone who can 

Nate only seen him a few times in help cc seems to be helpful

Rebel solid staff member can always rely on him for help

Gareth only seen him host event's never really spoken with him

Godzilla  great staff member from what i've seen

Blitz  never seen them in game so don't know

Cashapp what can i say ace is a great staff member and person one of the reason's i enjoy playing the server

Artemis super active and helpful exactly what you'd wanna see from an admin
Lindgren only seen him on his iron man so don't know

Veng  super nice guy super helpful down to earth easy to talk to 

Leo my fellow canadian is super member of the staff always on point with help

Ogre he's a nice guy spoken a few time's seems to be liked by the community

Thedoncaban solid guy super funny active in game and discord

Harte never seen online in game so don't know