Join the community on
Discord
Sign in to follow this  
Logan X D

The future of progession - Logan XD

Has your suggestion been suggested before? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) Not as far as I know

Will this suggestion create an eco issue? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) I do not think so

Is this Suggestion able to be abused? (Provide an answer. If you can't, say yes or no) No

What do you think the overall impact to the Server will be? It will bring some more of that "hunger for progression" type of feeling to the whole community & it will bring a lot more content for all the ironmans & the regular players

What is your suggestion? Adding some sort of Collection Log that rewards you once it's done. To explain briefly, you would need to get every single drops of a NPC to be able to complete the Collection Log of it. You can basically count it as an achievement, once you complete a log, let's say Vetion's collection log, you could get like 500b cash. The prizes would have to be evaluated to the difficulty of getting all the drops of that certain NPC, so let's say you complete the collection log of Vorkath, then that would have to be a bigger reward than Vetion. If you have any further questions about this suggestion, let me know by quoting my suggestion. 

Logan

Hi @Logan X D

I do appreciate the suggestion. I believe a suggestion similar to this has been made before. I believe the closest thing we have at the moment is the "Drop Log" but still isn't entirely accurate. A proper Collection Log will be amazing however and I will pass this suggestion onto the relevant teams.

• Like 1