Join the community on
Discord
Lindgren

New/more benefits for donatorz

First of I'd like to ask that the Donator benefits list gets updated on the forum knowledge section incase there are any.

It feels like some ranks/stuff are missing and maybe could be added, ea donator tier should add something unique

$10 Donator gets dzone acces which i feel is enough for 10$

$50 Super donator: gets nothing unique really should it's not such a big donator rank but still something i feel should be given to this.

$100 Extreme donator: gets Ezone and ezoneold pretty massive quality of life, it's unique but not to unique

$500 Legendary donator: Great value for the rank. Acces to ::Bank big quality of life and unique, acces to afk trees really unique.

$1000 Uber donator: acces to Uzoneold, small quality of life but not really much there. abit lacking of stuff. Pretty much just cosmetic rewards as custom title

$2500 Deluxe Donator: 2x vote points/boss, pretty good. Random gold/ability to restore hp/pray really useless if the info on the knowledge page is correct. Acces to AFk tree (i) really unique
Not sure how good Delzone is but I hope it's a good quality of life. But for those who is it might have their own oppinions.

$5000 Vip Donator: lacking a lot if knowledge base is correct

So the ranks that I think needs a small or a big update to would be

Super, Uber, Vip Donators, they are lacking that unique stuff for it's rank. 

Some suggestions that might could be added to these ranks

- Ability to block more slayer tasks

- A small chance of a slayer task gets auto-completed

- Superior slayer monsters

- Lower raid requirements

- Small drop rate bonuses at monsters/bosses that drop rate doesn't work on

These are some suggestions that i feel maybe could fit in, in some of the following ranks I've mentioned that I feel lack benefits. Feel free to add more suggestions below if u got any.

People might say I'm biased or something like that, might be true. But I do wanna help the server go forward ontop of that I just reached Uber Donator myself and I feel like I really doesn't get anything for the extra $500 dollar rank.

-Cheers Ironlind

• Content Manager

I think the benefits you get per donation rank is fine as they are at the moment. 

The only thing I can think of is adding more bosses to certain zones that may not be there already but generally speaking the bosses you would normally farm would already be in the zones you have access to and is more just for convenience than anything.
I also agree with Jimmy that there won't be an autocomplete slayer task thing, even at a low chance. It will make things go too quick and effect the eco IMO.