Join the community on
Discord
not red

uim qols/qols

* when u open the box of raid supplies in survivor raids, make the food drop as unnoted so u can actually pick it up. would make uim raiding alot easier.

* im not sure if its possible but add an option to filter drops with collectors neck. when im doing a fast task of skotizos or lexicuses or, honestly, alot of mobs, i dont care about the shitty drops that i cant even sell to the 1b shop. i have no idea if this is even possible but it would be very nice.

* this has almost 100% been suggested before but... some kind of storage mechanic for uim, whether it be a death storage system or a looting bag... just, something, please lol. but im pretty sure this is already in the works anyways

* maybe decrease prices of items in slayer shop and boss point shop for ironmen?(it doesnt need to be by a large amount, even 10-20% would be nice and maybe more for uim ? ) since drop trading isnt allowed anyways, it wouldnt effect the eco and irons have to basically get everything themself and cant just buy bis gear to grind points, so why not?

• Like 2

• Content Manager

- I like the un noted rocktails in raids if you have a full invy. Problem is they will disappear after a short amount of time so this could cause issues for the UIM collecting their food either way though. 
- With the coll neck filter idea it's a good idea and I believe has been suggested a few times before but unsure if this is possible. 
- Looting bags have been suggested before. Unsure of the future plans for this but would be a nice addition for UIM's.
- This suggestion is debatable. This might be a hard no tbh because at any point an iron can just de-iron himself as many have done before with a stack of slayer shop items..

I know that the UIM is being looked into, don't know much more than that tbh but I know improvements on every aspect of the game are constantly being considered so definitely keep a lookout!