Join the community on
Discord
sk1l

Random suggestions

Hi ?
I have been playing on the server for a week now & the community is great, I am also having fun on the server

I have a few suggestions that other players might like

1.  As we all know there are always 150+ players online but how many are active online?
 w19FM0q.jpg

My suggestion is to make this clickable & see how many are active & how many are at the ::afk zone to get a proper view

2. Make us pm players without adding them to the friendlist. (I am a lazy dude xd)

3. Let us notice that a friend of ours has come online or has gone offline  "Sk1l just logged in" "Sk1l just logged out" 

4. Add the option to use all spins in 1 go on slots 

These were my suggestions.
Hope you like them ^^

Hi Sk1l,

Thanks for your suggestions first of all and I am happy to hear you are enjoying the server!

1.I see where you are coming from,I personally don't see a real added value for this one aside from something 'cool to see', but I will bring this up in the team which might be put on a lower priority list.

2.I am 100% for this idea, and I am sure many other staff also will. will certainly bring this up.

3. I can see where you are coming from on this one aswell, however I can also see that some people would not want this due to flooding the PM window, perhaps this could be a toggle, I will bring this up.

4.We are already looking into some options for this at the moment.

I will let you know once I have spoken to the team!

-Interesting

Great to see some suggestions coming in, its always great to hear the communities ideas. with what you have said 

"1.  As we all know there are always 150+ players online but how many are active online?

My suggestion is to make this clickable & see how many are active & how many are at the ::afk zone to get a proper view"

i do like this idea, but as wolf said, its not going to add much to the game, and wont change anything overall. 

2. Make us pm players without adding them to the friendlist. (I am a lazy dude xd)

ABSOLUTELY 100 percent! as a staff member i cannot add everyone to my friends list, it fills up too much! full support

3. Let us notice that a friend of ours has come online or has gone offline  "Sk1l just logged in" "Sk1l just logged out" 

as long as its toggleable i dont see an issue with this at all! 

4. Add the option to use all spins in 1 go on slots 

personally i would say to the slots maybe a 5/10 option but not all at once! 

Thanks for the suggestions tho, truly appreciate it 

Sk1l glad you are enjoying the server mate. As the others have said, your suggestions are good and have some value to them.

1. There's no real value in adding that interface into the game

2. I agree with this 100%, would help for me as staff specifically having to constantly add people to my list to answer questions

3. I think that this would just overload after a certain point, but if it's toggleable like the others have said, then it's up to the person if they want it or not

4. I agree that it can be annoying sitting there for so long spinning, but that was the intended function, to treat it like a real slot machine. This option is being discussed on a possible solution.

- Godzilla