Join the community on
Discord
Guest Display

Salvation Warrior pet

Guest Display

Has literally every drop, but no pet????????

Should give a little DR, but also give a boost to damage on salvation weapons / defence boost on salvation armour

So that I better understand, you are suggesting that the salvation boss should have a pet of its own, upon which gives a boost to salvation weapons/armor? If so, I could bring this up as it seems doable and would provide benefitable use.

Guest Guest Display
On 10/16/2020 at 12:58 AM, Wolf said:

So that I better understand, you are suggesting that the salvation boss should have a pet of its own, upon which gives a boost to salvation weapons/armor? If so, I could bring this up as it seems doable and would provide benefitable use.

Sorry for late reply, but yeah exactly. Lets say 1/5k like the cape, but the pet gives idk, comparable dr with elite hulk? Or slightly better. Maybe 40? And a boost of damage from salvation weapons, or boost of defence on salvation defence. As you said

Would be an interesting addition, and another reason to put a couple more hundred hours into worshiping the big blu boi.  Either a new pet or a very rare chance to drop the human pet that people could put salvation equips on?  HMMmm??

+1

Guest Display

Human pet, idrk. It's one of the best pets to come from something you can kill with a golden mini. Id prefer its own pet

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.