Join the community on
Discord
Misfortune

Misfortune's Staff Feeeedback

(I am aware I will not get a $5 bond, I am just doing my duty as a player to provide feedback as needed. Thanks)

WtugmK0.png Owners WtugmK0.png

Escanor - I have only encountered Sir Escanor once, but he seems to be a fun individual. Would like to see him more but understand there is possibly more in the background that I'm just not aware of. 

Smash - Quality Ol' Chap, possibly the best owner I've played for in quite a few years honestly... seems to actually care/interact which I admire greatly.

V2TAjOm.pngCommunity/Staff ManagerV2TAjOm.png

Draoder - WHO DAFUK? JK. Draorder is sweet, even though he seems to take all my luck for upgrading 😞

abac2158ea13ed1428c2a9fc287a595a.gif Content Assistant abac2158ea13ed1428c2a9fc287a595a.gif

Blackheartdb - I've only seen him once in my 2.5 days here at Athens, and so far have yet to see much interaction from him, then again I have been busy killing Oreo. 

Mycenatch - Mycenatch is a great guy, I like his personality I just wish I would see him more... Also is his name pronounced My Snatch? I've been meaning to ask but as a new player I didnt want to ask directly XD

V2TAjOm.png Global Administrator V2TAjOm.png

Interesting - He gets... well... a lot of "interesting" drops while he is on.

Wolf - WE LOVE THE BIG BAAAAD WOLF. I wish he would blow my house down. 10/10 would recommend

Sanido - I have yet to meet this man in my time here.

lfgtzAL.png Administrators lfgtzAL.png

Godzilla - I love Mr. Zilla he has helped me greatly with his events and videos while on the server. Also quite the personality for sure.

Saint Jimmy - It's hard to choose between my favorite staff member but Jimmy is definitely one of my top 3. He is always extremely active in-game and takes initiative to respond as fast as humanly possible whenever I am in need.

Artemis - Great guy and fast to help anyone. He seems to be always online and available which is HUGE when it comes to staff member qualities.

Snowman - Snowman, another top choice for my staff member favorites... I don't think he's ever left me hanging for more than 2 seconds if I hit him up and does his best to handle whatever question/issue I throw at him in PM's, also continues that same energy with everyone else at the same time.

Nate - I've only seen Nate once that I can remember but he seemed to get his jimmies ruffled rather fast. But he seems to be a decent guy and I appreciated when he admitted that he made a mistake when he gave wrong information to a player regarding a specific rule.

lfgtzAL.pngTrial AdministratorslfgtzAL.png

spacer.png Global Moderator spacer.png

Freaxx99 - I do not know this man.

Blitz - Blitz is a good staff member and fun to play with. Although I honestly didn't even realize he was a staff member until last night LOL thought he was extreme donor... lulz.

Sk1l - Sk1l is great, although he ruined my slayer tasks by being on ::setmed (couldve been me but ima blame him)
Munjeezy - Munjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy, I don't actually know him but I like seeing his name when he logs in cause its cool XD

uFkddV2.png Moderator uFkddV2.png

Infamouspkz

Ironlind - Didn't know he was a staff member.

Uim - Whodis

uFkddV2.pngTrial Moderator uFkddV2.png

Fury - Not much to say, he seems like a good guy just have not had much interaction myself.

5PJoGhO.png Server Support 5PJoGhO.png

Vault - Nothing good nor bad, have had very little encounters with him.

Veng - Nothing good nor bad, have had very little encounters with him. (other than when he got p0wned at Groudon)

Cashapp - Nothing good nor bad, have had very little encounters with him.

5PJoGhO.png Trial Server Support 5PJoGhO.png

Sogn - Nothing good nor bad, have had very little encounters with him.

Castiel - Castiel is my freakkkiiiiiiiing dude. I knew him from a previous server as an owner in which he was played/screwed over... wish he would of been around still but it's all good because I've found him again on here! Great guy, Fun to play with. 13/10 Would give permanent position most definitely.

Divinity - I do not know this character, sorry sir, I bet you're top notch citizen. 

(I am aware I will not get a $5 bond, I am just doing my duty as a player to provide feedback as needed. Thanks)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awesome feedback man! Really appreciate the effort you put forth in this, it means a lot. Thanks for giving your opinion on the Athens staff team! Hopefully you get a bit more interaction with the rest of the team so that review for November can be even better. Thanks again!