Join the community on
Discord

Name: In-Game Username: Age: Country & Timezone (Include GMT):

Name: Kay

IGN: Kayshoe

Country & Timezone: US CST

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play?

I play every day and am very active ever since joining a few weeks back. I typically average 8-10 hours a day, but am also usually watching anime/Netflix/playing TFT on my other monitor so not always fully paying attention to chat or pms. If you get my attention though I will reply.

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?

I have played on a multitude of RS private servers going back to 2010 with my favorite from the old times being near-reality, since then I've been involved/supported many servers and built strong relationships with multiple staff members & owners across several servers. Been in group chats in discord with owners/developers to offer my feedback, suggestions, etc. I have never held a staff role myself mostly because I have never applied or wanted to have any responsibilities apart from enjoying the experience the server has to offer. 

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

Since my earliest times on Athens PS, I knew this server was going to be worth the time & grind. I started off not knowing much at all (as most players do) but through putting in consistent hours, I have built a very strong knowledge of most of the aspects this server has to offer. I haven't achieved every single goal or gear upgrade that I've wanted, but I am well versed in the progression from early - end game. I am an avid supporter of Athens PS not just through my own hard-earned money but have also strongly voiced my opinion that Athens is the best custom RSPS I've ever played and that I think will stay this way in the long term. This is why I want to apply to help out in any way to make that happen. I think the main reasons I deserve this rank would be game knowledge, passion/dedication to Athen's success, and consistent activity on the server (even if not always paying full attention, anyone can eventually get ahold of me just not always immediately).

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

no infractions

1. Consistently Active (daily unless IRL circumstances prevent)

2. Fair

3. Helpful

4. Knowledgeable

5. Constructive in feedback/criticism

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason:

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

Will continue to keep devoting hours of free time to play this server especially as more content & stuff to do.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc):

I work in analytic consulting, and usually work very long hours. My hobbies are gaming (League of Legends, path of exile, pso2), anime, and music. I'm usually pretty blunt and straightforward but usually what I say isn't coming from a bad/negative place. 

Post a screenshot of your ingame time

image.png.4070914c8ab83139cc473cee35d0054b.png

• Like 1

NoobWon Staff Application

Name: Anton In-Game Username: NoobWon Age: 20 Country & Timezone (Include GMT): Philippines (currently) Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8)

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play? I play rsps in pretty much most of my free time, especially while my country is on lockdown. When country is off lockdown, I will probably be on around 5-6 hours a day still. I play pretty much every day of the week

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? I have been staff/admin/moderater on discord in a few different communities. Ive also ran my own business and made a living off selling on discord in the past.

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) Since I started playing on the server, I have enjoyed it immensely compared to other custom servers. This is the first custom I was able to spend more than 10 minutes playing. I want to be staff because I want to watch the server grow and have an active part in helping the people who join, and give them a reason why they should stay. I have been working with customers for years within my different businesses online. I know how to do cutomer support and I know how to find the best possible solution for almost any situation. Playing this game, I've learned a decent amount about the game, and I feel like I can answer most questions that people would have for me. When people have asked questions in cc, I usually answer if I know the answer, which I usually do.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)? Any staff member will need to be able to work with the players, listen to them, and be able to create a solution for them. They also need the quality to be able to admit when they don't know the answer, and find someone who knows the answer, instead of trying to come up with an answer and not help the player. The last main quality would probably be the ability to communicate well and get the point across when helping someone. Rsps ranges across all ages, so you sometimes have to be speaking with younger people that may not understand the meaning of something, so the staff would have to work with that, and any other obstacles. I have never had any infractions on Athens Ps

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason: N/A

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? I already devote hours of free time to playing, so this is an easy one to say yes to.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): Currently unemployed. Came to the philippines from the USA to visit family and now I'm stranded here because of the virus. Philippines isn't expecting to open international flights for at least 2-3 months, and I'm not planning to hop the first flight out of this country, because that's the flight that will most likely have sick people. Once I go back to the USA, I plan on still grinding rsps, and I plan on joining the military for a few years to get the GI Bill. In the past, my hobbies have usually been on the computer, which includes many games and also several ones I have made money online. I also played a lot of sports when I was younger, which includes basketball, baseball, and football. Right now I mostly just play basketball and golf. I played runescape when I was a kid, then I stopped for about 6 years and came back and grinded it. About 6 months ago I lost most of my bank at duel arena, then I went to rsps. I still play osrs on my iron, but I'm done with any account that can go to duel arena. I found out about athens when I was checking out didyscape, then I grinded athens up till now

Capture.PNG

• Like 1

-My in game name is: Godzilla.

-I live in the Central Time Zone in the United States (GMT-5)

-I am 26 years old.

-My average time played per day differs based on my work schedule and personal life. If I am busy, I can usually play for 3 hours each day. If I am not busy I can play for up to 10 hours a  day. I am available everyday of the week to play, as long as something doesn't come up!

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?

-I have been in the RSPS scene for the past 10 years and have played on dozens of servers. Notably, I have held a few positions of rank on a few of them, some I can't remember their name because of the gap in time. The last server in which I held a position was on Dreamscape. The positions I have held previously include; Moderator, Server Support and Gambling Manager. I have had lots of experience in being a staff member that I can bring forward to this community

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

-I want to become an Athen staff member because I feel that I can help make a difference on this server. I am very dedicated at what I do and would hold my duties and responsibilities to my upmost ability. When I play on a server, I am dedicated to that one server only. After being a part of this community I can tell it is fun to play, has great current staff members, and a awesome player base. If I am chosen to be a staff member, I will use my skills and personality to assist in day to day necessities and to be there for the players. I'm level headed, make good decisions, rational, helpful, friendly and hardworking. I have all of the qualities needed to be a successful staff member. I have a good rapport with the players and want them to feel comfortable coming to me for any help or assistance they might have. I would also be an asset to the owners/staff members with anything they ask of me. I want to make this a fun server for people to come and play and to grow our player base. 

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

-As a staff member you should have plenty of good qualities to make you successful. The top 5 needed in a position are:

1. Hardworking. You need to be able to put in the hours needed to assist the server with it's needs and players. You need to put the other players first as we are working for them.

2. Integrity. You need to have sound ethics and morals to be held to a higher standard than another person. You have to be honest and trustworthy to gain the respect of others. 

3. Personality. Having a good personality is HUGE. You need to be a person that is friendly and outgoing that get's along with everybody. To connect with other people and players you need to be funny, know when to be serious, and developing relationships with people.

4. Knowledge. In order to be successful in this position, you need to be knowledgeable of the server. This includes knowing the layout of the server and where things are located, prices of items, guides of how to complete skilling/pvm activities. People constantly have questions on these things and as a staff member you need to know them, in order to help them. 

5.   Commitment/passion. You need to be committed and passionate about everything that you do. That carries forward to this position and that you are always committed to doing your job, helping others and helping the server.

I have all of these qualities and more that I can bring to this position and I would be successful. 

I have never been muted/jailed/banned for any reason, on any server I have been a part of.

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason: N/A

-If I received this rank, I would put in all of the free hours I have.

-A little about me! I have played and enjoyed Runescape since 2006. After 2010, I did not like the way Runescape was heading with the updates like most people and I geared towards private servers, and have been playing them ever since! In my free time, I like to go on hikes with my golden retriever, I love adventuring and traveling across the world. I am very active and like to be in the outdoors. I have always been a "nerd" at heart and love playing video games. As far as my occupation goes, I am a Police Officer and have been for 6 years now. I love what I do and wouldn't change it for anything. With having this job we work long/weird hours at times and that is the only thing that can effect my in game play time. I also feel that being a police officer also gives me all the traits needed to be a a successful leader here, because I am a leader in my community and demonstrate my abilities every day. 

Thank you for reading and your consideration. 

Name: In-Game Username: Age:  My name is Michael , i am 20 years old. and my timezone is : central europe +2 GMT

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play? : I am available 5-12 hours a day to be online.

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? I was co-owner in a minecraft server called brickprison like 80-100 people a day online dont know if that counts haha.

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) My name is Michael Haverhoek i think i deserve the rank because i am a full active player. i know the feeling that you join a custom rsps for the first time and the questions that will come.  everyone is free to pm me their questions about the server and i would love to help the people around on Athen. I really like the players of Athen no one is ever been mean to me and i never saw someone angry, and i would love to help keeping that order. i can be online like 5-12 hours a day and in weekend like now im playing on a 17+ hour shift. I really like the server and i donated like 100$ Not only for the stuff i get ingame but to motivate the owners to make the server grow up in the top lists. Athen is not just a rsps to me , Athen claimed a special place in my hearth. 

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? 1 : Patient , i am really patient.

2 : Honesty i dont like scammers or unfair people.

3: Not only love for the game but love for the people that play the game, i always like to help them!.

4 Kindness i am a kind person.  

5: Knowledge is really important so knowledge.  

Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?  No i have not.

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason: I never been muted , banned or jailed in the server.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes of course Athen is a part of my hearth so i would love to.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): Well my name is Michael , I am 20 years old. I work full time at DHL parcel. My hobbies are playing videogames on my Computer because my girlfriend is kinda bored haha. If i really have nothing to do i gonna watch a movie and after the movie i go back to my pc.  beside work the only thing i do is playing videogames and watching Netflix. 

screenie.png

IGN: Monopoly

C&TZ: United States, Connecticut. Eastern Standard GMT-5

ATP: 6-10 hours, Online daily. 

I've managed some small private servers a few years back, Some which were RSPS's. I also am a manager at my job in real life.

I'm constantly helping others. I have been playing Runescape since classic dropped so my general knowledge of the base game is as good as it can get. Athen's has been the best custom server I have stumbled upon in my 10 years or so of on and off RSPS gaming. As I have been a "well liked" staff member across the other server I have played over the years I feel as if this is a great fit for me. Not only will I not prove you wrong by making me a staff member, I have come to know almost all useful tips, price values of items, and general support of Athen's. I feel 200% confident in taking on this role!

-Being more than just a staff. A friend to the whole server!

-Dedication to the server

-Knowledge of the server

-Loyalty in honoring all players in the same way

-Respect (no matter the circumstances)

In my coming up on 20 years of Runescaping, I have not had any infractures on my account! clean as a whistle

Yes, Most of my free time is spent playing Athen's 🙂

I Own/manage a Home Preservations and Restorations Company that does work all of New England on Foreclosed homes. We work directly through banks and get houses ready to be put back on the market for sale. I also work directly through Realtor's and other general contractors. In my spare time I like to play Athen's of course. I also love to learn new thing's and feel as if knowledge is more than gold. 

Image 2.png

Mradolf Canada 28 mountain daylight time umt-7

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play? I play 7-8 hours a day every day off setting weekend I go out of town 

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? I was a mod on a different osps for all most a year before I had a kid getting back in to osps with this server I don't play any other servers 

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

I would like the become an Athens staff member because I fell like I have alot to offer to the sever and new players and old. I am helpful and have a good grasp on early gear progression and end game content I am on alot of the time and am all whys informing new players on ways to progress. I am friendly and understanding but know when it's time to make the rules know and to inform players what there are doing breaks rules. I really enjoy the server and have a lot of interest in continuing to play as a staff member or not. Staff members are not only players they have to be more then that. Helping other players over grinding my self would become a top priority. Alot of the time I see 2-3 staff online with people asking for help as of right now I am not obligated to help players but I do every time I see some one asking for help with the promotion to sfatt member I wouldn't think twice about helping out. 

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

I have never been muted jailed or banned on any server before I follow the rules and play the game how it is supposed to be played. 5 qualitys I feel every staff member and player should have are integrity, helpful,supportive, kind, and proactive 

Integrity. This is a big one because your online user name holds the weight of how people see you. If they see your name and are happy and trust that you will be there for them is big 

Helpful. Helping new players is huge for osps the first few days is where players get hooked and having some one there to help them with early game progression is huge. 

Supportive. Being helpful with things not just game related is also big even though this may just be a game it's so much more people come to this as an escape from real life and the problems that may happen there I would like to be know as some one who can be there to support people in any need whether its to talk or just to have a laugh.

Kind. Being kind and understanding goes along way some times people just need to be understood when they may be acting out. 

Proactive. When people are fighting or something is going on in there server it's good to get after it right away not waiting around and seeing if some one else deals with it. Help g out and deecalating situations in a timely manner is the only way to respond 

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason:

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

I devote alot of time all ready to playing but I would for sure make an effort to make my play time more  constant. 

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc):I am a father of 1 I have been playing Runescape since it first came out been playing osps for over 8 years have a near maxed osrs account and streamed for over 2 year amassing over 300 followers (that's behind me now) I love sports and being at the lake I am kind friendly and run my own small business I keep active with my little girl and try my best to be as helpful as I can. 

• Like 2

Name: In-Game Username: Age: Country & Timezone (Include GMT):Hello, My ingame username is KingTobias!
I'm from Downundaaaa (AUSTRALIA) My timezone is AEST. 12 midnight AEST would be around 2pm GMT and id mostly be on during australian afternoon hours between 12-12 depending on the day.

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play? I usually play whenever I am free or after work I prefer to stay home and save my money so I really put alot of hours in. I'm available to play most of the week but depending on how free i am probably like 4-7 days of the week ill usually be online.

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?I actually have zero experience and i'm not going to sit and pretend like i'm some expert if you don't try you'll never know for sure!

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) I really have no agenda with becoming a staff member. I asked and Sanido told me to go apply and try become one! I usually go out of my way to help new players and i'm very active and friendly in the support clan chat. I enjoy the server and support it wholeheartedly. I'm looking to take on more responsibility and contribute more to the server I enjoy. I'm not looking to win a popularity contest or gain some ideological form of respect just going for what I feel i want and would suit my personality and character as a person.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)? I think a staff member requires more than just 5 qualities. Staying collected would be one because some people may provoke you to lose your cool but you have to remain an adult at all times. Discernment. Watching and regulating while not Judging and Executing. Friendly, Considerate, Polite. Complaisant. I think mainly what it comes down to is respect for others and yourself also because who you are in real life and your morals may reflect your actions as a staff member. STAY KIND! and HELL NO!

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason:NOPE!

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? I play out of enjoyment and that should reflect on how good of a server this really is and I spend most of my free time within this community.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): I'm a fun and outgoing person who is really charismatic and always has something to say. I take life as a big joke cause you may not wake up tomorrow! I'm actually part conservative! #trump2020 ??? I'm an electrician by trade, but in my spare time i'm either gaming or working on my OLD NISSAN *winkwink* and honestly I can't wait for AC Valhalla! POG!!

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

Name: In-Game Username:Matt 

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): Ontario Canada , EST. , GMT-5

Average time played per day? well like 5-6 hours at minimum

What days of the week are you available to play? every day if not busy

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? I Used to be a helper / admin on many previous rsps (i dont like naming on other servers) 

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) i wanna be an athens staff member cause i wanna have the opportunity to help the player base more then i already do. so im submitting an application hoping on it cause , athens is by far my most favourite rsps YET , and i wanna be able to more of use to athens , hope ya'll consider me ❤️

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Respect , Patience , Good Communication , Honesty , Empathy

Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)? Well , Not For Real , Ive Been Jailed But Its Just Me And The Staff Base Playing Around 

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason: Not For Real No

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes Ofcourse

I love To Game , Run , Swim , Play Basketball , Go Camping , But Most Of All PLAY RSPS 🙂

676a3e91ac7bb0af8824a379e8407bd2.png
https://gyazo.com/676a3e91ac7bb0af8824a379e8407bd2

Name: In-Game Username:  Age:  Country & Timezone (Include GMT):

Steve – SaintJimmy
25 years old
Indonesia (English born) GMT+7

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play

Due to the nature of my current job, I play on average 10 hours per day Monday to Friday. Starting this weekend I will also have weekend time available to me. The last month has been taken up by moving and settling to my new place.

As far as RSPS online communities go, I have never formally been a staff member, however I have always tried my best to be a helpful contributing member of the community. My current irl job involves managing a medium sized website development team, and interacting with our clients, which has been vital to our company’s success.

Why do you want to be a Athens staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

I always try my best to help out in the help cc, I want people to feel welcomed, I want to people who come to the server to really feel like it’s a place that they can stay, and feel part of a growing community. Currently i do my best to answer as many questions as I can, and continue to grow my server knowledge, so that I can be of assistance to people. To answer the second part of the question, as to why I feel I deserve a rank, it is a difficult question to answer, currently I have only just begun on my journey to helping people out, however given time im sure that I will prove myself to be a useful and helpful member of the team.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athens staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

-respectful
-patient
-helpful
-Friendly/sociable
-Ability to make hard decisions in a way that is fair to all

As it stands, and will stay I have not had an infraction placed onto my account. The only time I have had an issue, was a small misunderstanding of the rules, which was cleared up and I accepted the outcome,. (oc from slots which zilla sorted it out)

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?.
Absolutely, I currently play a minimum of 8-10 hours per day on the server (thanks to my job) however I would be more than happy to attend events and such that are being hosted, to be more involved with the community, and show my support for the server.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): I currently am the manager of a small/mid-sized website creation/development team working within a larger company. I spend my free time constantly trying to learn new things, and how things work. Im full of random knowledge on random subjects (im great in a pub quiz btw). I have been an avid gamer my whole life, used to play rugby until I almost broke my back. Love to be helpful, which some people would say is a weakness, I always do my best to please people, personally I think it’s a great trait to have. But that sums up the basics really, am more than happy to have a chat with people who want to know more.

Account info.PNG

• Thanks 1

Name ign:  D4rkd3vils

Average time: i play roughly 8 hours a day possibly more.

Previous experience: as a previous staff member, im well known to supporting and respondant to any help anyone needs.

Why: being a staff member on athens is my goal, managing to help and being part of the staff team on a great server is a great feeling, because of my hours played which on a daily basis is about 8 hours+ i can provide so much help to the athens community, im really experienced on this i know pretty much how it works how i can guide specifically new people to a server helping them how to start off, there has never been a time as a previous staff member where i have been hated by members of the server or being constantly inactive, you would never see that side of me on athens, truely if i get this rank you wont regret giving it to me, thank you

Top 5 qualities:

Be constantly active

Instantly respondant to help needed

Approach kind hearted

Possibly guiding the new to give confidence

Be well known in the community.

I have never been jailed or banned.

Devote hours to play: 100% you got my word on it

About myself: i am 19 years of age, i work partime with relatives as a family business indicating in the free time i could take time on athens whilst at work, i am into soccer/football alot, nothing else to really say.

Screenshot: sending to smash on disc when i take pic cause im on phone makin a topic.

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.ae00a5d0209514cbae43686e2fe6b55b.png