Join the community on
Discord

Fill this out send to me on discord

Name: In-Game Username: Age: Country & Timezone (Include GMT):

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play?

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason:

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc):

Post a screenshot of your ingame time

• Like 3

Name: Kieran

In-Game Username: Kiiieran

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): UK GMT

Average time played per day? at the moment like 12 hours atleast a day, but when i go back to work will lessen some days could be 12 hours some days could be 4/5 others could be none as i work 24 hour shifts at work.

What days of the week are you available to play? i work a 3 week rolling rota so over 3 weeks i would of played at least every dayof the week over the 3 weeks.

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? i used to stream quite a bit a year or so ago and was always plugging my socials, streaming ect and doing my discord ect so ive got some community experience :) 

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) ive been playing the game non stop for the past 3/4 days, loving every minute of it, met some  great people and had some good laughs, but ive also got a really good understanding of the game myself now too, ive been helped and probally got more to learn but i definetlly can help and guide people in the right direction with the knoweledge i have  of the server now and i know even if i cant there is a great support network in the server that i can point them to someone who can.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)? have not been infracted no, and approachable, honest, open, harsh but fair when needed, positive attitude

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason: N/A

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? . off course, as long as im free ill be playing :)

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): big gamer, big family man, 2 kids and dog and lady friend, if im not working, doing stuff with the fam im gaming, cod, rocket league, rsps, rs, im a carer for young adults with learning disabilitys, reall chilll guy not alot can make me mad, just enjoying life : ) - thank you for taking the time to read this if you get this far and i look forward to hearing from you 🙂 - Kiiieran 

Q) Name: In-Game Username: Age: Country & Timezone (Include GMT):

A) IGN is KillaKilla99 I am 30 years old(ancient i know) from the United States and EST GMT-5

Q) Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play?

A) I have been playing for 12 hours+ a day since i joined and i am available Monday to Sunday

Q) What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?

A) I have never been a Staff member in an online community before but I am a great people person and try to help everyone out as much as i can.

Q) Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

A) I want to be a staff member on Athens because it is by far the best RSPS I have played on and feel i could be a great benefit to the community. I am always greeting people and trying to help newcomers get started so that they can enjoy the game as much as i do. It makes me feel good to know that people can rely on me and trust me because that is the kind of person that i am. I feel i deserve this rank because i am dedicated to all and any responsibilities that i am given and wont fail them.

Q) What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

A) The top 5 qualities i think a Athen member should have is is 1. Reliability 2. Kindness 3. Integrity 4. Focus 5. Passion and Commitment. I also have never been banned/muted/jailed in any game including OSRS and Rs3 which i have played since 2003.

Q)If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

A) If i received this rank of course i would devote as much time as i could to see the server grow and be successful.

Q)Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc):

A) Ever since i was 5 years old i have been playing video games. I always had a passion for gaming and the people i get to meet online. When I'm not working as a elevator mechanic in NYC i usually like to watch relax and watch TV or play video games. I also enjoy going to the gym and staying healthy. Other than that I'm not that interesting haha. 😃 Hope to hear back from you! - Killakilla

• Like 1

: In-Game Username: bitw farley Age: 26 Country & Timezone (Include GMT): USA eastern

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play?4-6 hours m-s

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? I dont have any experience being a staff member

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

I enjoy the server and would like to help it grow even more and i dont feel like i deserve the rank but i would like the chance to earn the rank

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

Equality,honesty,compassion,stern when need be, and people person

i have never been infracted

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): Im married and have 1 child i am an automotive technician by trade and when im not fixing cars i am enjoying family time and playing video games

Post a screenshot of your ingame time

Name ign: Rango, Im 19 years of age,I live in the United states My time zone is DST

Average Time played per day: I at least get 6 hours in a day, I can play all through the week and I do.

Experience: To be honest I've never been any type of staff but I love this server so much I thought I'd Try it out.

Why do I want to be a staff member of Athens rsps: Well this is a hard question Not because I can think of a reason but there are so many My biggest reason is Because I love the community and I love helping everyone any way I can. Im a very "funny person" I love to bring joy and help those that are in need. I feel like I deserve a rank Because I play the game a lot and know a lot about it I get along with everyone on this server and I think that's a good quality to have in a staff member.

Five qualities: I think a Athens staff member should be a person to get a long with and be cool with. I don't think a staff member should be mean to the players I feel like they should guide them in every part of the game and have time to answer questions not leave everybody guessing about what they should do. I also think that a Athens staff member should have the time for the game and know aspects about it that would help and benefit everyone. They should always have time for the players and just have fun playing the game. I have never in my life been banned or muted or anything I play the game to have fun and enjoy myself not start problems.

Would I devote my free time? I always do haha I Love grinding out monsters on this server it is a very enjoyable game and I loved it since day one and good job on making it.

About me: I have a girlfriend whom I've been dating for about 3 years now I work at lowe's and make pretty decent money I am a supervisor there My hobbies are mostly just basketball and playing games I always have time for both 🙂 I have been playing rsps since I was 10 I loved them then and I love them now My total time played on my main account is 92 hours lord jesus I put a lot of time in this xd.

well I hope this will show you guys who I am and hopefully you guys consider it 😛 thanks

Posted (edited)

in-game name ; Dami age:22 country: USA  CDT
i play at least 6 hours per day and i play everyday  
What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? 
I was a helper and mod in two different servers ,but it was like 5-6 years ago so need some updates with the commands and other stuff 😛
Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) 
I really want to be a part of this community because I see a shiny bright future for this server. I did not play rsps and loved it for like 3 years from now and when I played athens-ps I loved it and want to keep playing it. I am trying to help people as much as I can such as answering players questions (with my current knowledge) and giving some starter items for new players to make their start much easier. I still have a lack of information on this server but over time i will be learning from old staffs and try to make some effort in future. I do not want to write a lot of words to make it short and sweet. In the end I will do my best to help this server to grow and be one day the best rsps in the rsps's world even if I wont get promoted.
What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?
 there are a lot of qualities that Athens staff member should have but the most important qualities are : 1- honesty 2-passion 3- patient 4- handled with all categories of players 5- kindness
no I did not get muted , jailed, banned 
If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason: nothin to write here
If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?I would do my best to make escanor and smash not regret promoting me  

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): Meh dunno what to start with but iam arabian from kuwait(middle east) studing chemical eng at university of alabama (UA) and need like a year and a half to get my degree. I like swimming and trying to join my country's club but did not achieve it yet maybe soon. I think thats it for me 😄

Edited by dami

Name: killjoy3:

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): Belgium  , central europe +2 GMT

Average time played per day? 12h minimum now in quarantine. should be  3h+ on normal weeks when i work

What days of the week are you available to play? practicly everyday , in the weekends i'll be on longer fo sure

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? ive been an helper a few times and moderator once a few years ago (2y)

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) : i'd like to be a staff member to help the community and server grow , keep it fun in the chat , help out the new players and i feel like i'd be a good staff because i am pretty active , i am friendly and very helpfull towards new players (and old players ) , also i have noticed that i am quite a few hours online when there is no staff to help directly 

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have?  1- honesty 2- patience 3-love for the peeps 

4-passion for the game 5-integrity

Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?  well yes , by smash so he could explain me something peacefully (wasnt a big deal)  other than that no :') 

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? i would even witouth the rank tbh 

i'm not much of an hobby guy tbh , i game allot and work allot..

Q) Name: In-Game Username: Age: Country & Timezone (Include GMT):

A) IGN is Balling Jay I am 19 years old from the United Kingdom GMT

Q) Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play?

A) I have been playing for 12 hours+ a day since i joined and i am available Monday to Sunday

Q) What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?

A) I have never been a Staff member in an online community before but I am a great people person and try to help everyone out as much as i can.

Q) Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

A) I want to be a staff member on Athens RSPS because i like to help everyone that comes to the game. This is my first custom server that ive played and i seem to be catching on quickly and i want to provide my knowledge to all the new people that come to the rsps. Hopefully i can direct them into a good place so they enjoy this server as much as i am. So i think i deserve this rank because i am always trying to help people to the best of my ability's

Q) What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

A) The top 5 qualities i think a Athen member should have is is 1. Reliability 2. Kindness 3. Honesty 4. Focus 5. Passion and Commitment. I've also never been Muted/Jailed/Banned since i have been playing this game when i started in 2007

Q)If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

A) If i received this rank of course i would devote as much time as i could to see the server grow and be successful.

Q)Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc):

A) Im originally from Lithuania but i now live in the Uk. I've been gaming since i was little and i haven't stopped since. I like to game and watch tv when i get back from work and i just like to stay healthy so i go to the gym everyday.  Hope to hear back from you! - Balling jay

Name: In-Game Username:

Sanido

I am 24 years old, From Australia GMT+10

Average time played per day?

I would generally play 5-12 hours a day depending on daily activity's

What days of the week are you available to play?

Every day.

I have been a staff member ranging from support to admin of multiple servers over the years,

I can only really remember one of the servers names as the rest were too long ago.

I have also served as a staff member on other games, And manage multiple discord servers.

Why do you want to be an Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

With Athen's recently gaining a lot of new players it becomes clear that new staff members will be needed in time, I am able to be on at a time when most staff members are not around (from my own experience)

I feel I deserve a chance as I have plenty of experience and am a helpful person.

I may still be relatively new to the server but have done everything I can to help the community and will continue to do so.

I have vast knowledge of Runescape in general with 13 years of history.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have?

Patience, Kindness, Knowledge, Integrity, Passion.

Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

No

N/A

Of course.

I spend most of my time playing games like League of Legends, GTA5, Minecraft etc.

When I'm not on the computer I like to spend time with family and friends, and go to the gym.

Name: Jack

In-Game Username: Jack

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): 

United States of America, timezone is EST 

This is gonna sound pretty bad but in the past few days I've averaged like 16 or so hours actually playing and then a few afk per day.  I am also available to play any day during the week to play and I plan on playing everyday :) The whole

I was a Moderator rank on Divination, (a custom server owned by Mikewlods) and I was also Moderator on Vortexps (owned by Domzy and Tibo). I have been server support on many servers including BrutalPS (owned by permd) Instatpk, Spawnscape, and Goldenscape. 

I really enjoy playing Athens, and for the first time in a while on an RSPS I feel like there is a genuine community put together who enjoy playing together with each other. I am a very easy going and a chill guy who loves to be social with the community, I feel like I can bring a lot to the staff team regarding activity as well as being able to help players with anything they need (especially new players!). I have had plenty of people pm me asking for help with simple things while the help cc was being flooded or because they did not get quite the answer they were looking for. I am very dedicated to helping Athens grow as a server, but also as a community because I feel like that is just as important for an RSPS. I think that we have a great community now, and I only hope to help enhance that to make the server even more enjoyable than it already is. I am a very calm, level headed, and mature person who is able to help with pretty much any situation that a player should be in. I am very experienced in being a staff member on custom as well as regular servers, so in general I know what to do in most situations. I am very willing to help and since day one on the server for me I've been doing exactly that. I get joy and excitement from seeing new players "grow up" and really get into the server, especially when I was able to help them early on because they can look back and think about what I did for them so they can do it for someone else when they are able to. I think that is one of the biggest things in an RSPS community, is being able to build within. 

I think that a staff member must be mature, calm, informed about the game, respectfulness, and I think that an Athens staff member should be openminded. 

I was banned once by Smash because I said that he wouldn't ban me and for some odd reason he decided to #abuse.

I will devote my free time to playing Athens regardless of if I receive the rank because I genuinely enjoy playing the server :)

I am just finishing up my first year in college (sadly online because of quarantine) but I am a 19 year old guy who just likes to have fun! I've played baseball ever since I was four, and I am currently playing at my university. I love spending time with my friends, going out on the boat, and just having a good time. No matter what I'm doing, if I'm with friends or family then I am always trying to have a great time. I am studying Business with a concentration in Finance to hopefully enter the financial management field post-graduation, also this summer I am going to be working a job (which wont effect my time on Athens ;) but in the following summer I plan on getting an internship to further my knowledge and experience in my future occupation!

Screenshot of my profile (playtime): http://prntscr.com/s82nme

Name: 

Johanna

In-Game Username:

A5hley

Estonia,Gmt+3

5-8Hours daily

Been staff in multiple rspses, mostly they have had lower playerbase than Athens, but i am up to challenges, been a mod and a server support in several servers

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) I think i deserve this rank, because i am willing to sacrifice my own free time a lot, if i'm doing work for a server then i make sure i give the most of myself and prove i'm worthy. I am a really helpful person and i like to help out new players, for example doing raids, giving tips to start, handing out some starter stuff etc. I think i deserve to be a staff member, because i am never toxic, i treat people how i think is the most polite and never bait anyone to be toxic against myself or any other people. I'm putting in loads of effort and my own time to learn the most important stuff of server, all the knowledge needed for a staff member, i'm a fast learner and i think that i would do really good if i were a staff member. I am still learning some things about server, but i am 100% sure that i know a lot of important stuff about the Athenrsps in general.

Loyality, honesty, calm, intelligence, liability

No

Ofcourse, i put in loads of hours, that's why i'm applying for staff.

I am doing boxing, thai boxing, disc golf, running, gym etc :D But most of my free time goes to Athen since this monday. I work in a nursing house so i also play at work.

ign-bobby

irl name-christopher 

age-23

country/timezone/where i be at- i am in the U.S.A timezone is EDT. (gmt4) State-georgia but ill be moving to oklahoma in a couple months which the time zone there is CDT (gmt5)

average time played per day- i play easily 6-9 hours a day even more sometimes

work schedule- i work from home on the computer all day as is im available all days of the week very flexible and anytime i have a situation where ill be gone a day or 2 ill be able to say in advance

expirience- i am very expierienced with being staff on other servers as well, i have lots of expirience with this server. i have been support on multiple servers as well as helped a few friends develop a small private server for ourselves.i was a moderator on 1 server aswell.

what should an athens staff member be like/ top five qualities- an athens staff needs to have plenty of free time,they need to have loyalty towards the server and show they are loyal,a huge quality that i feel is needed in any staff member is they should have plenty of knowledge on the server of course. they should be a player others should look up to and say i want to get there, aswell as that they should be able to take time out of there gameplay to help the players who look up to them, and also be able to help them get to that point.

why should i be staff- well to start satisfaction is everything in a server. if the playerbase isnt satisfied they wont continue to play. staff is here to help them feel that satisfaction.a staff should be looked as someone to look up to. whether your grind or pay your way through to the top. every player is just as important as the next. as a staff member i have known that .if the staff isnt there to help the players get satisfaction from there gameplay then why are they there? well thats why i would be there im very expirience with the server and the ins and out,any player can come to me with a question my pms are always open. im not easily frustrated either ive dealt with customer service for a very long time and know how to keep the customer happy,i would make a great addition the the staff due to the knowledge i have. i am a huge supporter of this server since the day i started playing. Im so greatful for how far it has come in a short time. to be a staff you must support the server u play no matter how you support. i would be capable of putting in plenty of time and efforts into the server.

infractions?- no ,no infractions jails or banns

how devoted are you- i put plenty of hours into the game as is why not help the community while i play, so i would say very devoted

Hobbies/about me-  im a huge gamer/i am a flow artest i spin fire poi i juggle fire, ride unicycles you could call me a one man circus, i am a small town guy who enjoys video games fire and art.

occupation- i am a free lancer for lots of companys i design logos and do other small online jobs 

Posted (edited)

Name: Nick

In-Game Username: Bread

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): EDT (GMT4) - I live in the United States in the state of Virginia

Average time played per day? 6-10 hours day

What days of the week are you available to play? Currently i am able to play 7 days a week because of the Coronavirus

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? I have been a moderator on Spawnpk and also on havoc.ps

Why do you want to be a Athens staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? To be honest with you i do like helping as much as i can especially if i really love the server i am playing because I want to see it grow in every way possible and being apart of something you love gives you that much more motivation to strive for greatness and help it become something possibly even better. I also am super impressed with the staff team so far and i can tell there is some serious dedication here which i truly admire and would be proud to be apart of.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athens staff member should have?

1. Dedication 2. Loyalty 3. Communication/listening 4. Honesty 5. Calm and patient consistent attitude

Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)? No

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes and i will enjoy doing so 🙂

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): My name is Nick and i have been playing private servers for a little over 5 years now and Runescape in general for the past 15 years. I originally started playing private servers to Pk so if there is ever any future PvP content i am more then confident with helping in that aspect. I have only found a few custom servers that have caught my attention but i am more then impressed with Athens. In real life i work as a food caterer for weddings and other huge events, In my free time i love gaming, exercising, and hanging out with family and friends.

Edited by Bread

Name: Ramzi 

In-Game Username: Arasta

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): Lebanon 3 hours ahead of GMT

Average time played per day? 8-10

What days of the week are you available to play? everyday

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? around 2 years ago, but i barely played rsps since then just got back in it

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) I'm very helpful and nice to everyone, im well informed about the server, and i never respond to negative banter online, doesn't really get to me. in addition, i don't mind helping out new players from scratch even if it has to do with the simplest of things. most of the time i'm online there's few to no staff online, i think my timezone plus what i stated helps a lot to people who are online when i am.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)? Helpful, fast responding, able to handle banter, nice to everyone. And no i haven't.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes ofcourse i play a lot anyway

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): I'm lebanese, 26 years old, work in my families institute (Psychiatric hospital), my hobbies are gym, i've been at it since i was around 17 years old. i smoke a lot of weed been at it since i was 13 years old too. Im fun to talk with very open to everything as well.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:05 PM, A5hley said:

Name: 

Johanna

In-Game Username:

A5hley

Estonia,Gmt+3

5-8Hours daily

Been staff in multiple rspses, mostly they have had lower playerbase than Athens, but i am up to challenges, been a mod and a server support in several servers

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) I think i deserve this rank, because i am willing to sacrifice my own free time a lot, if i'm doing work for a server then i make sure i give the most of myself and prove i'm worthy. I am a really helpful person and i like to help out new players, for example doing raids, giving tips to start, handing out some starter stuff etc. I think i deserve to be a staff member, because i am never toxic, i treat people how i think is the most polite and never bait anyone to be toxic against myself or any other people. I'm putting in loads of effort and my own time to learn the most important stuff of server, all the knowledge needed for a staff member, i'm a fast learner and i think that i would do really good if i were a staff member. I am still learning some things about server, but i am 100% sure that i know a lot of important stuff about the Athenrsps in general.

Loyality, honesty, calm, intelligence, liability

No

Ofcourse, i put in loads of hours, that's why i'm applying for staff.

I am doing boxing, thai boxing, disc golf, running, gym etc 😄 But most of my free time goes to Athen since this monday. I work in a nursing house so i also play at work.

sorry i just had to comment on this one about that you not being toxic becouse i saw you telling someone to neck themself on help cc earlier today... not very good for staff to talk like that

Posted (edited)

Name: In-Game Username: Age: Country & Timezone (Include GMT): Hades 26 London GMT+1

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play? Due to the current pandemic i am active everyday 5-12hrs a day

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? I have been on the rsps scene for a few years was part of the admin team on a server which had a similar source as this one

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) As mentioned on the post above, i have quite alot of experience with this source, therefore naturally attain useful information which will help aid new/existing players. I believe teamwork makes the dream work and that the role of server support is the very backbone in helping run the game run smoothly for day to day activities. I am quite a passionate individual and when i get into something i usually stick to it, (i wont be one of those staffs that stop helping once/if promoted) i have been even told by a few players how i should apply and how helpful i have been when needing information.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?  1. Passion 2. Integrity 3.Respect 4, Patience 5. Maturity. No i have not ever been infracted

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason: N/Aspacer.png

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? I already do this already being promoted will not effect this but only help new players visually seek out for help when needed.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): I am currently area security supervisor for all the Sainsbury stores( large shopping franchise)  in London at the moment because of this virus outbreak i have to work from home, therefore have plenty of time to dedicate to the server. in my spare time i enjoy playing basketball, osrs and of course now Athens rsps.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my application look forward to recieving feedback 

- Hades

IMG_1717.JPG

Edited by Hades
ll

Posted (edited)

accidently reposted twice (remove)

Edited by Hades
accident post x2

Posted (edited)

Name: In-Game Username: Age: Country & Timezone (Include GMT): Trix 22 Finland GMT+3

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play? 6-10h  Everyday 

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? Iv been support in other custom server and moderator on osrs style server

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) I want to be staff on Athen becouse its one of the best custom servers out there and love helping ppl. I think i deserve this rank for being active in game grinding my ironman and discord, i love helping ppl when they have some problems with things ingame

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)? 1. Loyalty 2. Passion 3. calm personality 4. being kind to other players 5. realibity ( No )

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? All my free time goes on playing on this server as im doing rn

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): I love hunting and fishing, playing ice hockey and training my dog

https://gyazo.com/8c9bcb54266f99f40789910d564441db

Edited by Trix

Max, 20 years old, Australia GMT+10

I play an average 8 hrs a day, Every day

Unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to be a staff in a RSPS community. However, I am involved in many online charities and have experience I can bring to Athens.

I want to be a staff member on Athens as I have a lot of experience I can bring to the team and the community. Having sunk nearly 650hrs into the game, I have acquired a lot of knowledge on the game and can help people in many different situations. I am active in help chat and enjoy helping new players navigate and understand the game. Furthermore, as I operate in Australian hours, I am online when many staff are not and can still provide assistance.

Athens is a server I have genuinely enjoyed and have luckily met a lot of interesting people. By joining Athens as a staff, I hope to provide that same experience to many incoming players and share the joy I had playing the server.

Top 5 qualities I think an Athens staff member should have

1. Being able to make hard decisions
  2. Passionate about the game
  3. Enjoy helping people
  4. Being accountable for your actions
  5. Knowledgeable

I have never been muted, Jailed or banned.

N/A

If i received this rank I would devote as many hours as I can to help build the community.

I am currently studying Commerce and Engineering in University. I enjoy helping people and have thus been involved in many social entrepreneurships dedicated towards solving issues in the community. When I'm not busy with study or games I enjoy playing music on the piano.

Posted (edited)

Name: Cj In-Game Username: Dragonhi Age: 26 Country & Timezone (Include GMT): USA EST

Average time played per day? 4-10 hours per day What days of the week are you available to play? Monday - Sunday

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? N/A

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) The reason I want to be a staff member on the server is because I want to be more apart of the community than just a player an to help give players more knowledge of the game. I believe that I should be given the rank of staff member is because I enjoy helping other players with the game an make it more enjoyable for them an help the overall community and the game grow the best I can an give support that everyone that I can with the knowledge I have. I don't know every single aspect of the game my knowledge is still growing the more I play as well.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have? Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)? the should have a general knowledge of the game to help new players out an get a start to the game. A staff member should be passionate about the server an game. A staff member should be able to solve most problems involving the community. A staff member should be a active person in the community with events and other hosted events from the moderators, admins, and owners. The last thing that I believe a staff member need to have is respect for the members of the staff an the community as a whole.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? Absolutely I am currently playing many hours already devoting hours of free time to the server an community would not be a problem what so ever

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): I'm a trucked drive just making a steady living at home. I have recently started a new hobbie of have saltwater fish tanks in my house an loving it. when im not with the family or relaxing after a hard day at work I spend my time playing video games to unwind an relax. 

Edited by dragonhi

I want no money for this just to be part of this amazing server (honestly)🙂

Name: Hanzala (IGN:hanzy2020)

Average time played: 

I play at least 12 hours a day and if not then i keep it in the background for most of the day.

Why do you want to be a Athens staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

yes because i am a peoples person and would love to be there for those that need my help. i sometimes find it hard to figure my way around things and know how it feels having to ask someone in general and i dont want that to be the case when people come to me for help. i want them to feel as if they can speak to me as if i know them personally and i am always there for them. i wish to be of service to the community in whole

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athens staff member should have? 

1.respect is always key to being successful 

2.dedication 

3.honesty

4.being helpful

5.passionate

no i have not and never will

most definitely. i already play so why not help other while doing it.

my hobbies are that i love to read and play 

i have found a  new hobby that im starting to love which is calligraphy and can see myself becoming really good at it.

Posted (edited)

Name: Ben

In-Game Username: Bfitz031

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): England BST (+01:00)

Average time played per day? Through lockdown, around 4-5 hours per day. 

What days of the week are you available to play? If i'm not working, every day.

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? Previously, I've been a helper/support member on 2 Rsps', however this was quite a while ago and the servers are now dead.

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum) I think I should be a staff member because in my time on the Athens server, i've started to get to grips with understanding more about different locations on the server, different teleports, and started to use my own initiative and help some newer players, showing them the training areas, explaining how different shops work, how the gambler works ect. Due to my age, and through your own personal experiences i bet, you may think that 16 year olds are all to irresponsible and childish. However, for a 16 year old, I can show a higher level of maturity than most adults. I'm always happy to learn new ways of doing things, and would definitely, if i have the knowledge, be happy to help anyone who needs it! I've started to get more involved in server events, voice myself a bit more and get myself out there, get myself known, for good reasons, and start to portray myself as a nice/mature person to the community. For as much as i have already bored you to death talking about my maturity, I do also have a good sense of humour, and are always up for a laugh with others providing the time is right.

1)Respect for other members of the community, especially staff members. 2)Maturity towards everyone on the server. 3)Give the staff team a good name, and not disrespect members of the community. 4)Good communication skills, teamworking skills. 5)Ability to get along with everyone!

Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)? Never

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason:N/A

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? Yes! Just as much as i do now.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): At the minute, I'm a college student which attends a football college, I love Pc Gaming, or gaming in general tbh, and has a great interest in the coding side aswell as the hardware side. Love my fitness too, as the football college should suggest :P. Also works at a little retail store franchise in North England called Bargain Booze! (Dont judge we've all got to start somewhere :P). Also love my music, play the guitar every now and again, love to write songs.

Athens.PNG

Edited by bfitz031

Name: Tadas

In-Game Username: Roocer

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): Lithuania (GMT+3)

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play?: Around 6-14 hours (i can play almost everyday, but rarely i wont log in at all. I can play any day.

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?: Tbh, didnt have one.

Why do you want to be a Athen staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum): So as i never been staff, i wanna learn the ways as to how to be good staff member, and for that i need experience, and i love helping new players out, i know decant amount of things about rsps/osrs, i dont wanna only be support i wanna go for more, i dont break game rules, i have been playing Athens allot these couple of weeks and i will still play it for a long time, i spend sleepless nights playing athens, and learning all about this rsps and all the information (like prices, bugs/glitches, and etc), i am fair and welcoming. (Im sorry not really good at writing 100+ words)

What are the top 5 qualities that you think an Athen staff member should have?:

1- Being friendly

2- Being respectful

3- Have game knowledge

4- Helpful

5- Maturity (Does not matter what age) 

Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?: Yes (muted)

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason: I got muted, because i tried to stop a fight over corona virus, but then i started talking about it and thats it.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?: Yes. Tbh i am already doing it 🙂

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): I got not much, just like spending time with friends doing crazy shit, and on free time spend playing video games and right now while the corona epidemic is going, all i do is play Athens.

Athens stats.PNG

Name: Ellis

In-Game Username: Chem

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): UK BST

Average time played per day? What days of the week are you available to play?:

I have played everyday since I’ve joined for roughly 10 hours. I’m at university so I basically have nothing better to do. 

I played a server called SageScape for 2 years where I worked up from server support to administrator until the server closed due to underfunding.

The main reason would simply be the fact I enjoy the server massively. When I play a server I enjoy I want to ensure that the community get the same hospitality I did when I started. Server content is great to bring players in however it’s the community that really keep players around, I just like to do my part to help players joining but keep them around by thinning out people who don’t share the same values.

I have never been infracted. 

1. Fairness

2. Intelligence 

3. Reasonable 

4. Attitude

5. Level of maturity

I would devote hours of free time to play regardless of if I recurved the position. I’m a nerd. 

I’m a final year chemistry student at 23, shocking but things have happened. Occupation wise I’ve been a dispenser/technician in a pharmacy for 3 years so I get to handle drugs ALOT. Hobbies however are slightly mundane and quite generic, I enjoy video gaming and playing football. English football.  

Posted (edited)

Demeanour, 19, Australia, GCST 9 1/2.

I'm available all days of the week, i work full time but am able to play 4 to 5 hours on weekdays after work. I usually play around 10 hours a day on weekends dependent on my plans.

I have previous staffing experience in a few private servers, mainly small private servers which I have served as server supports and moderators on, but have also been server support on 2 larger servers.

My punctuality levels are high and I have the ability to understand players needs even if they struggle to explain their situation. I am constantly helping new players around Athens, helping them with pricing, guiding them around the map and helping them start out their journey. I am always fast to act in the help chat when people ask questions and always more then happy to help them out no matter their need. I also felt the need to apply due to the lack of staff available during Australian peak time, I feel as if UIM is trying to tackle a lot of the workload and is in need of some help from another staff member in that timezone.

Relaxed, Respectful, positive attitude towards players and the community, punctual, quick to act. I have not been infracted.

N/A

I currently devote most of my free time to the server, approx 30-35 hours a week.

My hobbies mostly consist of rsps and cars, i've grown up around the two most of my life. I also enjoy the outdoors. I'm currently an apprentice mechanic and hoping to work in the mines once qaulified.

time.PNG

Edited by Demeanour