Join the community on
Discord
Sign in to follow this  
Draoder

Raid drop event

Raid drop event.

Event date :28/6 /2020 - 5/7 /2020 2 pm UTC +2

This event is all about the survivor raids! Every week a new item will be posted in which you must obtain via a drop from raids or Npc’s.

Once you have obtained it, you post a screenshot of the announcement of the item and the time/date in which you received it and the number you want to pick.

I will be able to look back through to confirm if you received the drop at that time or NOT! 

There will be a list with 20 numbers that will be put into the thread and every time someone receives a drop, their name will be added to the list. Once the list hits 20, or the end of the week is up, a Random Number Generated pick will choose the winners! 

There is also a static prize of 10 Ultra boxes so if you make the list, you win either way!

Please read the rules and follow them!

Rules:

1. You must provide both the server announcement and time/date obtained to enter.

2. You are allowed to be on the list more than once. Each entry must be a different drop and time/date.

3. You may use whatever gear you would like.

4. You must comment your entry below. Pm's in-game or discord do not count.

5. You may only receive the required item from the raid that drops it. NO OTHER WAY COUNTS.

ITEMS TO GET IS: Incursio gear and the raid weapons.

Potential Winners:

1. Ox

2. Interesting

5. Draoder

7. Snowman

8. Born2pvm

9. Interesting

13. Draoder

15. Interesting

16. Cap

Rewards:

First place: 1 store box.

BwpE-qNWv01fmyYo-4F1_C5wKKPgb-LGl3BReY5T_JelJyEq4vIn7roqL1mxZuwguqlc8uohUWFXaNjMouubmkI-_p6wXXoyEFSPgDcoPQYWy8VrjQAXBwg52wkE9QfMJz3Yb-cX

Second place: $30 in bonds.

PdLfdh4jZ-lRMlX12UXFXiguPRgbHQH6eGnEnK3YnqHR_n6HKQVwcyXgO570-B9V_qA_xqzdFDYlj-_UnLi1GztfYI_-hVarvTlG_fn6tQ94WolrmuH_z24bCyj13UYRLHU9OcJ6

Third place:$15 in bonds.

-GjV3SgPD8DQ4_f7BYBAAyWHes4KGP8l3uWpyBMPabl0r3pEM9mh7AMpP-jSh8lEmnUuXNjv5vOxaUt4_eSK7GeUAnPcCuMHwZ6dYkTjuMTDbKICMXVIkjJpX2F6nLVYMsNVKRdF

Static prize:10 Ultra boxes.

vbEiVeLpeuFF6atlQcG_DmGcauYhZApOLqcrqmFdposMg4PbVsVaZSlkGZTrmITnTuSqRH0chnwLVN4CfjQdA5vJROgbELyKOZiUVRk7OXbYrTa7KwEsP5lEhVcjfcwLb4bPBPUJ

I will announce the winners in 1 week from today or when the list is full, Good luck everyone and thank you for participating.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Interesting said:

I enter 

84f6f4a556dd2895f817bbd73053e82d.png

Gotten at approximately 06:20 server time

Oh and I want to pick 9

Edited by Draoder