Join the community on
Discord
Lindgren

Bonds/Ironman

I'd like to see bonds/donor points be tradeable/giftable between players and Ironmans. For example sitting with like 100T on my main but decied to join Ironman life. I wouldn't consider it trading. just Donor points and donors status going up

I can understand why you can't transfer donor status from 1 account to another but yea, bonds and donor points should be tradeable/giftable.

-Edit I would also like put it in another scenario aswell. When owner do giveaways then it feels like Ironman would be exluded from it for those who do not play regular. I understand if you wouldn't give the ironman the item. But then in a scenario like this it would be the perfect oppertunity to turn the item/cash won into bonds/donor points and get it to the Ironman

Hopefully you can understand, English isn't my main language

Edited by Lindgren

Ironmans can participate in giveaways, if you win the item will be spawned to the ironmans inventory. 

In regards to your other suggestion, I do understand what you mean. You're saying that you'd like to be able to use your main to fund your ironman's donator rank. I will bring this up with the staff team. Please be patient as I work to provide answer for you. 

Thank you for bringing this up!

Wolf

• Like 1