Join the community on
Discord
TylerMT

Staff Feedback - June

Posted (edited)

Welcome back to AthensPS monthly staff feedback thread!

We want to hear your feedback & opinions on our current staff team. Please feel free to leave any constructive criticism or any in game experiences with said staff member. Help us improve! If you have nothing positive to say about a staff member.. please just put N/A. Be sure to include every staff member within your post. Please.

Every person who replies with feedback will receive one $5 bond!

You must properly fill out feedback to get reward. Do not just put N/A for everyone!

We will be having monthly feedback threads to make sure we continue serving the community in a positive way!  You may copy & paste the format below:

Trial Server support

• Big Shmeat
  • Infamouspkz

Server Support

• Chef kok
  • Noobwon
  • Roocer

• Citrinite
  • Kallavan
  • Max
  • Godzilla

Global Moderator

• Sanido
  • Wolf

Admin

• New Player
  • Jack
  • TylerMT

Global Admin

• Draoder
  • Blackheartdb

Owners

• Smash
  • Escanor

At the end of your feedback, please leave your opinion on who deserves, "staff of the month"

For example. Staff of the month: TylerMT

Edited by TylerMT
  • Like 1

Trial Server support

• Godzilla Feelt like he has been really active, friendly and quick with answering questions. Also real nice of him to do giveaways with his own earned cash.
  • Noobwon N/A

Server Support

• Zyxen N/A
  • Cap N/A

• Citrinite N/A
  • Kallavan N/A
  • Sanido N/A
  • Max N/A

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 N/A
  • TylerMT N/A
  • Wolf N/A

Admin

• New Player Nice guy, hade a small convo with him. Real friendly and helpful aswell
  • Jack N/A

Global Admin

• Draoder Nice guy aswell, 
  • Blackheartdb N/A

Owners

• Smash cares about players, pretty quick with responds on PMs.
  • Escanor he seems to care about his players, been trying to help me solve a problem. Hopefully he will manage! ❤️

Overall I have had no bad experience with any off the staff so far.

I'm sorry that I don't have to my constructive feedback, havn't played for to long. But so far I'm happy with services I've recived

A lot off staff I havn't had to much time to talk to or meet yet. Therefor a lot of N/As

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lindgren said:

Trial Server support

• Godzilla Feelt like he has been really active, friendly and quick with answering questions. Also real nice of him to do giveaways with his own earned cash.
  • Noobwon N/A

Server Support

• Zyxen N/A
  • Cap N/A

• Citrinite N/A
  • Kallavan N/A
  • Sanido N/A
  • Max N/A

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 N/A
  • TylerMT N/A
  • Wolf N/A

Admin

• New Player Nice guy, hade a small convo with him. Real friendly and helpful aswell
  • Jack N/A

Global Admin

• Draoder Nice guy aswell, 
  • Blackheartdb N/A

Owners

• Smash cares about players, pretty quick with responds on PMs.
  • Escanor he seems to care about his players, been trying to help me solve a problem. Hopefully he will manage! ❤️

Overall I have had no bad experience with any off the staff so far.

I'm sorry that I don't have to my constructive feedback, havn't played for to long. But so far I'm happy with services I've recived

A lot off staff I havn't had to much time to talk to or meet yet. Therefor a lot of N/As

As time progresses you can always edit this post 🙂 thank you for posting anyhow! 

• Like 1

Trial Server support

• Godzilla N/A
  • Noobwon : Is really and really helpfull he helped me the most in my time playing.

Server Support

• Zyxen N/A
  • Cap N/A

• Citrinite N/A
  • Kallavan N/A
  • Sanido N/A 
  • Max : Really helpfull

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 N/A
  • TylerMT N/A
  • Wolf Helped me on the forums to get my ROD back after i made a forum post :).

Admin

• New Player N/A
  • Jack N/A

Global Admin

• Draoder : Really helpfull and thinks much about the server to create events to keep players happy 🙂
  • Blackheartdb N/A

Owners

• Smash : Really cares about the server helps people when help is needed.
  • Escanor : Helped me out to many times to be honest haha Escanor is a legend :).

At the end of your feedback, please leave your opinion on who deserves, "staff of the month"

For me who deserves staff of the month is : Noobwon he helped me when i just joined the server what he did for me makes me so happy he helped me around everywhere and is always ready to help people.

• Like 2

Trial Server support

• Godzilla - Great guy, has helped me out with a lot of pricing and guides. 
  • Noobwon - Doing great as a trial support, keep it up. 

Server Support

• Zyxen - Very helpful with guiding me in the right direction of combat styles and what i should do mid game.
  • Cap - doing an awesome job when i see him on, i believe we are in different time zones. 

• Citrinite - Has been helping me since i joined the server, from pricing to slayer guides etc. 
  • Kallavan n/a
  • Sanido - N/a
  • Max - haven't talked to him much besides in the help cc with prices.

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 - Great person , very trust worthy, helped me build my bank where i am.
  • TylerMT  - Haven't talked to him much but when i do, helps me out a lot, and gives me a laugh or two in the CC. 
  • Wolf - N/a

Admin

• New Player  - Haven't really talked to him about anything besides prices in CC, still great though.
  • Jack - Only talked to Jack a few times when i needed some help with raids.

Global Admin

• Draoder - Awesome as always, been helping since i joined as well
  • Blackheartdb -  N/a never talked to him :C

Owners

• Smash - Doing a great job, helped me with a lot of donations and deals. 
  • Escanor - N/a never talked to him :C
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, TylerMT said:

We want to hear your feedback & opinions on our current staff team. Please feel free to leave any constructive criticism or any in game experiences with said staff member. Help us improve! If you have nothing positive to say about a staff member.. please just put N/A. Be sure to include every staff member within your post. Please.

You must properly fill out feedback to get reward. Do not just put N/A for everyone!

We will be having monthly feedback threads to make sure we continue serving the community in a positive way!  You may copy & paste the format below:

Trial Server support

• Godzilla= generally good but not very talkative 
  • Noobwon=talkative but again good in his own way

Server Support

• Zyxen= active and very supportive 
  • Cap=same as zyxen

• Citrinite=havent seen him on tbh 
  • Kallavan=havent seen him on tbh 
  • Sanido=havent seen him on tbh 
  • Max=helps out alot and seems to be on most of the time aswell

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99=these three are probably the best ppl in terms of helping out the server when needed
  • TylerMT
  • Wolf

Admin

• New Player=seen him on alot and very supportive
  • Jack=havent seen him on that much tbh

Global Admin

• Draoder=nearly always on and helpfull
  • Blackheartdb=on sometimes  but when on hes helpfull

Owners

• Smash=talked to him a bit and seemed very helpfull
  • Escanor=never talked to him 😞

• Like 2

Since it won't let me edit, I'll just double post, please remove the old one if you can.

Trial Server support

• Godzilla - Haven't really spoken, but I liked his adaptation to a ring of devotion, calling it the ring of devastation 😄
  • Noobwon - Knew him a bit before support, generally a nice guy and helpful.

Server Support

• Zyxen - Active and helpful in the chat, never really spoke I don't think.
  • Cap - Active a lot ingame/chat nice, and helpful

• Citrinite - N/A
  • Kallavan - N/A
  • Sanido - N/A 
  • Max - Had a few chats, always helpful and giving advice.

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 - Had a few chats, reported some bugs which seem to be handled quickly and well.
  • TylerMT - Had a few chats, generally a nice fella and seem to do a lot for the community - posts etc.
  • Wolf - Always active and helpful, also a nice person.

Admin

• New Player - Haven't had many run-ins, do admire his persistance on the angelic legs. (Did you ever get those as a drop yet?:P)
  • Jack - seems to be active alot and always helpful.

Global Admin

• Draoder - Haven't had any personal run-ins aside from his hosted giveaways which are amazing, active a LOT and does a lot for the community.
  • Blackheartdb - N/A

Owners

• Smash - Answered a few questions I had had over the days, always fairly quick to respond and elaborate.
  • Escanor - Spoken a few times, had a nice convo and answered any questions I had.

--

Staff of the month:

I think everyone is trying their hardest, each in their own and unique ways, with unique challenges, it's hard to appoint a single person the best staff, however if activity was  the bar Drao has raised it real high.

• Like 3

We will be having monthly feedback threads to make sure we continue serving the community in a positive way!  You may copy & paste the format below:

Trial Server support

• Godzilla   very quick responses , also noticed he did a giveaway when we hit 200 players which was nice of him and keeping people motivated! nice server support
  • Noobwon very knowledgable, quick replies and seems to help out new players which is nice and crucial in my eyes to keep players in game!

Server Support

• Zyxen not really had dealing with zyxen but is quick to tell players prices!
  • Cap well what can i say about cap. was my hard raids partner before updates(used to carry me). always was helpfull before having server support! fantastic personality in my opinion!! cap for mod!!!!

• Citrinite good moderator seen him tell a few players right from wrong which is fantastic! as some people dont read rules and need reminders. but a fair moderator
  • Kallavan not had any dealing or seen online so can not say!
  • Sanido 1st staff i met in game personaly and i have never forgotten the moment! he was the reason i stayed in the game! enough love sanido!!!!!!
  • Max well mr max or shall i say MR CARRY ME IN RAIDS well deserved moderator rank happy to see you get promoted ! very helpfull and knowledgable player! glad to have met you

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 just a pvm machine what can i say. hahaha 1050% dr thats is goals!!!!! very busy player but still give tips and advic eon pvm when i ask so much apriecated! not seen you online for a while hope you are well!
  • TylerMT quick responses, seen him online alot! very knowledgable and deals with  quiries very well and quick!
  • Wolf wit woo was the number one joke teller but not any more! he knows the reason haha his last joke what the shape of italy look like was a no no from me ❤️
  •  

Admin

• New Player always active online! and also can take a joke ! which i like. and never to busy to reply. 
  • Jack funniest player in game. obv his jokes are not as good as mines l0l but number one funny guy in game in my eyes! l0l ❤️
  •  

Global Admin

• Draoder not had many dealing with draoder but is very active in help cc and yells so yeah good in my eyes! keep it up
  • Blackheartdb not had any dealins with blackheartdb. never met him ingame! but im sure he is a good person hence his rank

Owners

• Smash very responsive on discord and in game. watches over everything and im happy he doesnt tolerate any type of abuse towards women! fantastic gentleman!!!
  • Escanor helped me to change my account over to my new one which was very appriacted by me! and this was doing during your exams i think so thank you once again! meant alot to me! 

STAFF OF THE MONTH!

i would nominate max! as he has been very helpful with my ingame progress and always given me good advice about pvm and in game gear so i appriacte that! 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Trial Server support

• Godzilla: Very friendly and always answers questions when i have them.
  • Noobwon: Helped me with a few price checks, and also with my confirmation email error on the forums. 

Server Support

• Zyxen: Friendly player who helped me with price checks a couple of times already.
  • Cap: Seen him online a bit now, friendly and helpful.

• Citrinite: /
  • Kallavan: Seen him online twice now but can't really say much as the server was really quiet at the time
  • Sanido: /
  • Max: Seen him around, friendly guy.

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99: Really active and well deserved moderator in my opinion.
  • TylerMT: Also very active, seen him online quite a bit. Always helps price checks items and answer questions.
  • Wolf: Talked to him yesterday and he seems like a genuinely nice and chill person to talk to.

Admin

• New Player: Online a ton, helped me out with armor sets and what i should get. 
  • Jack: Also online quite a bit, haven't really asked him something specific so don't know how it would be. I'd imagine him to be very helpful aswell though.

Global Admin

• Draoder: Again, really active player. Engages with other people and is a good person to ask for advice.
  • Blackheartdb: haven't really seen him online a ton, probably because our time zones are so different.

Owners

• Smash: Very active, also answers my questions immediately (when he's not busy).
  • Escanor: Haven't really seen him online a lot but i know he works super hard on the server and we all appreciate it ❤️

Staff of the month: I can't really say this as i haven't communicated with a lot of them yet. If i had to say someone atm, i'd say Wolf.

Edited by Draoder
  • Like 1

Trial Server support

• Godzilla Helpful and respectful, active in cc.
  • Noobwon : Is very active and consistent is help cc, answers all questions you have and is all around a great member to the community, deserves a full time Server Support role.

Server Support

• Zyxen N/A
  • Cap: Helped me whenever i asked, respectful

• Citrinite N/A
  • Kallavan N/A
  • Sanido N/A 
  • Max N/A

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99: Answers question and helps out to the best of his ability.
  • TylerMT: Very helpful and respectful, answers all questions to their fullest extent
  • Wolf: N/A

Admin

• New Player: Helped me on multiple occasions, very respectful.
  • Jack N/A

Global Admin

• Draoder : Really helpful and does things for our community (giveaways, etc)
  • Blackheartdb N/A

Owners

• Smash : Dedicated to making Athens the top RSPS, very respectful.
  • Escanor : N/A

For me who deserves staff of the month is : I believe that Noobown deserves staff of the month, he is very active in cc, answers multiple questions at one time, has a great sense of humor and is dedicated to helping and ensuring members questions and needs are met. Great member to have apart of this community!

• Like 1

Trial Server support

• Godzilla - Very helpful. great with giveaways! is deff "for the people"
  • Noobwon - Also very helpful. Know's tons about the server and very precise

Server Support

• Zyxen - AHH my favorite support! so helpful. Always asks how I'm doing and gives me gear tips and such daily!
  • Cap - ^^ repeat of Zyxen. these two are great SS!

• Citrinite - N/A
  • Kallavan - N/A
  • Sanido - N/A
  • Max - Max was the very first person to help me in Athens! He came out of his way to help me out getting started 

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 - Dont know too much about Killa! 
  • TylerMT - HIS GUIDES ARE GREAT!!!
  • Wolf - So respectful, such a good knowledge base. 

Admin

• New Player - Very helpful. Any questions I have I feel 110% comfortable asking him.
  • Jack - N/A

Global Admin

• Draoder - Draoder is a great global admin. Anytime an owner is offline hes my go to guy!
  • Blackheartdb - N/A

Owners

• Smash - Such a good dude, A jokester with a heart of gold!!!
  • Escanor - I dont see much of him. but his server is great!

IF I had to choose for staff of the month I would have to go with @Zyxen. He's been on top of everything for me lately. He's the most helpful/kindest!

• Like 1

Trial Server support

• Godzilla - He rly tryes to help ppl out on the help cc .
  • Noobwon - Good guy love him make him server support :)

Server Support

• Zyxen  - Helpfull 
  • Cap  - Cant say i see him play to much to be honest

• Citrinite  - n/a
  • Kallavan - who is that lol
  • Sanido - n/a
  • Max - hellpfull , friendly

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 - the grinder good person.
  • TylerMT  - helpfull , nice person
  • Wolf - He rly wants to make this server better.

Admin

• New Player - The best Admin ever
  • Jack - Good guy , helpfull but didnt see him play to much recently

Global Admin

• Draodern  -  The best global admin i love him he rly cares about this server
  • Blackheartdb -n/a

Owners

• Smash - What i can say trying his best to get this server up doing a great work
  • Escanor - We dont see him often but when he comes uff server happy as fk

Staff of the month: Cant choose one so i will go with Noobwon and Draodern.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, kokidz said:

Trial Server support

• Godzilla - Been active a lot and helping out
  • Noobwon - Chill person to talk with

Server Support

• Zyxen - N/A
  • Cap - N/A

• Citrinite - N/A
  • Kallavan - N/A
  • Sanido - N/A
  • Max - N/A

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 - Talked with him a few times, chill and very helpful in the help cc
  • TylerMT - A nice and helpful staff
  • Wolf - N/A

Admin

• New Player - Nice and keep the server from being toxic, keeping everyone sane
  • Jack - N/A

Global Admin

• Draoder - N/A
  • Blackheartdb N/A

Owners

• Smash - Not on most times but when he's on, he talking to his community and sees how things is going
  • Escanor - Helping out make improvements with Smash and making sure the server is more enjoyable

Staff of the month: Killakilla99 or New player

Edited by kokidz
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trial Server support

• Godzilla N/A
  • Noobwon good personality , provides with information and guidelines , fast replies .

Server Support

• Zyxen N/A
  • Cap N/A

• Citrinite N/A
  • Kallavan N/A
  • Sanido N/A
  • Max helpful and also fast replies .

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 N/A
  • TylerMT N/A
  • Wolf N/A

Admin

• New Player N/A
  • Jack N/A

Global Admin

• Draoder N/A
  • Blackheartdb N/A

Owners

• Smash awesome guy , good personality and helpful 
  • Escanor N/A

Staff of the month: Noobwon

Edited by Draoder

Trial Server support

• Godzilla active, nice and helpful.
  • Noobwon active, nice helpful.

Server Support

• Zyxen Helpful
  • Cap Helpful

• Citrinite N/A
  • Kallavan N/A
  • Sanido Good, Helpful.
  • Max N/A

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 N/A
  • TylerMT N/A
  • Wolf N/A

Admin

• New Player Funny, nice, helpful and active!
  • Jack Talked to once seemed friendly.

Global Admin

• Draoder Information, and seems to want to help server do well!
  • Blackheartdb N/A

Owners

• Smash Excellent -Don't want to be ban!!
  • Escanor Excellent -Don't want to be ban!!   

Note: I have played three days, these will get better, and well worse with more interactions.

Staff Of the Month= New Player

•  

Trial Server support

• Godzilla- Helped me out a ton when i first started and overall talks to everyone when he can. 
  • Noobwon- Answers most of my questions when no other staff is online and overall is a great for support.

Server Support

• Zyxen- Seen him help out in global chat when they are online.
  • Cap- Does his best to answer my bizare questions.

• Citrinite- havn't seen online
  • Kallavan- havn't seen online
  • Sanido- n/a
  • Max-  n/a

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99- havn't seen online
  • TylerMT- keeps most people updated about whats going on in forums, always asking for ideas like loot from 1k monsters
  • Wolf- talks to most players when they have questions in the chat.

Admin

• New Player- very helpful admin and is more active then most so answers alot of questions and gives feedback
  • Jack- havn't seen much to give a postive feedback

Global Admin

• Draoder- Gives positive feedback and knows the game very well to inform other players on what they should do for cash and what not
  • Blackheartdb- never seen them talk.

Owners

• Smash- replied to when i had a issue with an alt account, but havn't talked to him much.
  • Escanor- helped me out with an alt account getting ironman status, was glad with how quick he helped and i didnt have to wait forever much appreciated.

Staff of the month - Godzilla

Trial Server support

• Godzilla- Very nice person 
  • Noobwon- N/A

Server Support

• Zyxen- Has helped me a lot, very kind person
  • Cap- Very knowledgeable 

• Citrinite- n/a
  • Kallavan- n/a
  • Sanido- n/a
  • Max- Good guy very knowledgeable 

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99- n/a
  • TylerMT- Always helps people out
  • Wolf- n/a

Admin

• New Player- always active and helps me alot
  • Jack-n/a

Global Admin

• Draoder- n/a
  • Blackheartdb- n/a

Owners

• Smash- Very nice guy
  • Escanor- n/a

Posted (edited)

Trial Server support

• Godzilla--- n/a have not played long enough to see how godzilla is within the community
  • Noobwon  n/a

Server Support

• Zyxen  n/a
  • Cap from my experience, he helps frequently with no hesitation

• Citrinite n/a
  • Kallavan n/a 
  • Sanido n/a
  • Max n/a
  • Global Moderator
  • Killakilla99 n/a
  • TylerMT n/a 
  • Wolfn/a

Admin

• New Player instantly helps out very quick on the response when a person is in need
  • Jack n/a

Global Admin

• Draoder i lve you
  • Blackheartdb n/a

Owners

• Smash thanks for #1 custom made rsps
  • Escanor thanks for the #1 custom made rsps

Staff of the month: New player

Edited by Draoder

Posted (edited)

Trial Server support

• Godzilla Havent had the pleasure to meet
  • Noobwon Seems very helpful when i logged on

Server Support

• Zyxen Havent had the pleasure to meet
  • Cap: Didn't seem to wanna help when i logged in for the first time. Just told me to go to Forums and then wouldn't answer my questions i had about the server

• Citrinite Havent had the pleasure to meet
  • Kallavan Havent had the pleasure to meet
  • Sanido Very helpful and tried to answer my questions to the best of his ability
  • Max Extremly helpful. Not sure on why he is a moderator when he should be admin. As a new player i wasn't able to recieve my ::promo so he apologized and gave me some starter items. I appreciate all the help he gave me and was the main reason i stayed. Thanks max

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 Havent had the pleasure to meet
  • TylerMT Havent had the pleasure to meet
  • Wolf Havent had the pleasure to meet

Admin

• New Player Seen online and seems very knowledable 
  • Jack Havent had the pleasure to meet

Global Admin

• Draoder Extremly helpful Props To you man. You are in the position you deserve
  • Blackheartdb Havent had the pleasure to meet

Owners

• Smash Havent had the pleasure to meet
  • Escanor Havent had the pleasure to meet

Glad To find a server like this with helpful staff. Thanks for Giving me the invite skipper iv. I enjoy this server even tho im still getting used to it.

Staff Of the Month: Max

Edited by Draoder
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trial Server support

• Godzilla - Friendly, outgoing, interactive
  • Noobwon - Very knowledgable and helpful

Server Support

• Zyxen - Haven't had the chance to interact with this fella as much, but based off the little interactions we had, he's been helpful
  • Cap - Outgoing, friendly, helpful

• Citrinite - N/A
  • Kallavan - N/A
  • Sanido - Very helpful, interacts with community quite often
  • Max - Helpful, friendly, also interacts with community quite often

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 - Was extremely active and helpful during his admin trial, haven't seen him much since
  • TylerMT - Great guy, very helpful
  • Wolf - The most helpful staff imo, he's my Staff of the month pick. Helped me out when I first joined the server and continues to help the community daily

Admin

• New Player - Very invested in the community, +1
  • Jack - I've only seen Jack help people, but never got the chance to interact with him. Seems like a very helpful fella.

Global Admin

• Draoder - Very active in game, but haven't gotten the chance to interact with him.
  • Blackheartdb - Based off the little interactions I've had with Blacheartdb, he seems like a helpful person.

Owners

• Smash - Very interactive with the community, love it ❤️
  • Escanor - Do I really need to give feedback on this man? ❤️ 

Staff Of the Month: Wolf

Edited by Draoder
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trial Server support

• Godzilla - Extremely friendly guy, whenever i ask him anything he responds quickly and has a lot knowledge and very fair.
  • Noobwon - Honestly the best member in my opinion, the guy helps me every single time - has so much knowledge of the game and gives an extremely fair opinion of everything. He is always active and responds within seconds, thank you Noob!

Server Support

• Zyxen - Haven't really interacted much with Zyxen but i see him helping a lot in the help channel.
  • Cap - Cap is extremely helpful, always the first to respond to questions when asked, very nice guy overall.

• Citrinite - N/A might be timezone differences?
  • Kallavan - Haven't ran across this person yet 😕
  • Sanido - Seen him online a few times, is helpful in the chat
  • Max - Max is awesome, very nice guy and helps the community with events and stuff - great way to keep us engaged.

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 - Helped me when i first joined the game a few days ago - gave a me solid starter guide run through, legend will never forget you.
  • TylerMT - very helpful when he is online.
  • Wolf - N/A

Admin

• New Player - I always see New Player online, he is helpful and very active - i mean i play like 10+ a day and i see him online for majority of that!
  • Jack - N/A

Global Admin

• Draoder - Draoder, fountain of all knowledge, he is quick to respond and is overall great person!
  • Blackheartdb - N/A

Owners

• Smash - N/A
  • Escanor - Haven't interacted much as i know he has been extremely busy with back end stuff! keep up the awesome work my man!

Staff of the Month: Noobwon! (I know he's Trial if not him Draoder)!

Edited by Vet Wagina
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trial Server support

• Godzilla Really nice dude. He responds to every question I ask.
  • Noobwon  Noice. Also very helpful. he answer to people.

Server Support

• Zyxen N/A
  • Cap N/A

• Citrinite N/A
  • Kallavan N/A
  • Sanido N/A
  • Max He's the one I remember talking. He helps me whenever I get bugs in game.

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 N/A
  • TylerMT N/A
  • Wolf N/A

Admin

• New Player idk everytime he logs in i get distracted by his awesome name. xD he's helpful tho also answers alot of questions from beginners and has patience to explain things.
  • Jack N/A

Global Admin

• Draoder I don't remember talking to him but he has an extreme luck on his boxes whenever he opens. :d
  • Blackheartdb N/A

Owners

• Smash Haven't talked to him.
  • Escanor N/A

Staff of the Month: Godzilla

Edited by Draoder
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Trial Server support

• Godzilla = really helpfull an patient person
  • Noobwon = n/a

Server Support

• Zyxen n/a
  • Cap  =has a good vibe with the community

• Citrinite n/a
  • Kallavann n/a
  • Sanido n/a
  • Max = helpfull very patient know alot of the server info

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 n/a
  • TylerMT  =  very helpfull as far he can be in my 8 hours playtime
  • Wolf n/a

Admin

• New Player /na
  • Jack n/a

Global Admin

• Draoder  =get alot of loots hah
  • Blackheartdb n/a

Owners

• Smash = havnt met u guy's yet so n/a
  • Escanor = n/a

staff of the month would be godzilla for me for helping me out alot and giving directions what to do ,

since im a fairly new player i cant help u guy's much yet

Edited by lone legend

Trial Server support

• Godzilla- very nice guy always seems to be around when i need him.
  • Noobwon- knew him before he went trial, always helpful, even used to give me answers on stuff before trial.

Server Support

• Zyxen - never really messaged him personally but always in cc.
  • Cap - messaged a couple times always gets right back.

• Citrinite - N/A 
  • Kallavan- N/A
  • Sanido- N/A
  • Max-  see on a lot, helped figure out a big issue with giveaways, easy to reach.

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 - this guys a beast idk what else to say.
  • TylerMT - N/A
  • Wolf - always in cc helping people out

Admin

• New Player - one of everyones favorites imo, super helpful to every1
  • Jack - always cheerful in cc 

Global Admin

• Draoder -  N/A
  • Blackheartdb - only messaged one time not a lot to say, seems good.

Owners

• Smash - beast
  • Escanor- beast

Staff of the month:  New Player

Trial Server support

• Godzilla - super friendly and helpfull
  • Noobwon - its noobwon

Server Support

• Zyxen - the all rich an powerful zyxen
  • Cap - super nice

• Citrinite - helpfull af
  • Kallavan - never seen this guy tbh
  • Sanido - n/a
  • Max - super chill dude

Global Moderator

• Killakilla99 - prob richest player that i know on here.
  • TylerMT - helped me out when i was having major issues connecting to server really appreciated that
  • Wolf - n/a

Admin

• New Player - n/a
  • Jack - n/a

Global Admin

• Draoder - always really helpful
  • Blackheartdb - who dis?

Owners

• Smash - god smash.
  • Escanor - god escanor