Join the community on
Discord

Couple suggestions I'd love to see feedback on.

Iron man slayer/single/duo/trio.

New slayer points store for Iron menners

Same as regular mode shop but with added salvation pieces costing roughly 25-50k per piece but you could sell duplicate piece for 5k points said piece. Maybe even throwing in something crazy like ownerscape for 500k iron slayer points lols. And just so salvation doesn't die we could throw in like 20 salvations as task for single 20 / 30 for duo/ 50 for trio. This would made salvation way more active at all times but with this slayer only iron manners can be in (does so people can't do iron manner slayer with regular).

Suggestion 2- please consider suggestion 1 🙂

hashtag Artemis is dad 

I'll have the content team look a bit further into this. We are aware that duplicate pieces require an item sink. It has some potential, however after talking with the devs we would have to tweak this to our liking.

In terms of group iron man slaying you can already duo with a fellow iron. What would you like to see come out of ironman only slayer? or Trio?

What would you like to see in an ironman slayer store?

Thanks for posting and I cannot wait to see what you reply with.

On 10/14/2020 at 4:50 PM, Wolf said:

I'll have the content team look a bit further into this. We are aware that duplicate pieces require an item sink. It has some potential, however after talking with the devs we would have to tweak this to our liking.

In terms of group iron man slaying you can already duo with a fellow iron. What would you like to see come out of ironman only slayer? or Trio?

What would you like to see in an ironman slayer store?

Thanks for posting and I cannot wait to see what you reply with.

For what I'd like outta duo/trio irons is the fact that salvation would always be active rather than at different times for newer irons joining the server and unable to grind crystals/salvation items because solo rmg American pernix would take someone 30 minutes to kill.

The iron slayer store would have to include thr following.

1- rod

2-collectors

3-salvation armor/weapons

4- selling to iron store for 35% less slayer points if selling dupe items that aren't needed 

5- Animal  bow(needing 53k like boss points)

6- 2x task scrolls meaning that 2 hours of slayer tasks are doubled with 15% more points on 2x task

7- group irons cannot donate/buy points from shop 

If the team has anymore ideas to go along with this feel free.

Cheers

Iron camel 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.