Join the community on
Discord
heights

Upgraded animal bow?

So Recently if you have been playing at all. You'll notice the huge supply of animal bows with very little demand being the custom raids weps came out and became meta. With a whole lot of new players entering the game and grinding there boss points , the game is becoming filled with animal bows! I know how much smash & escanor love money sinks, so I'm proposing an Upgraded animal bow. This will reduce the mass supply in game and offer a weapon closer to a range raid wep. Not sure how the sizing of stats would go but depending on success rate of upgrading the bow make the stats compareable or better than a hope cbow. So like use 2 animal bows for a 30% chance at a Animal bow (i) or whatever. Make a teal color scheme to match the 50 Dr boots if this gets implemented ? 

• Like 2

I like this idea, but imo there is no need to make animal bow(i) we could just make it that you upgrade animal bow into the current athens bow. It should be a low rate and like 20-30t cost cause athens its like 225/250 donor points. But ye I like your suggestion @heights

I support the athens bow thing aswell so they wouldn't have to remake a whole new item. But I stick with x2 animal bow for upgrade because the more it reqs to upg the more the actual animal bow is being sinked not just cash, if that makes sense? the whole idea behind this is to sink the amount of animal bows in eco currently, so that there price will stablize at 100b or so once again and not continuously crash to 50t ?

• Like 1